• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,136 • Replies: 38
No top replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 04:07 pm
Israel is a sovereign nation.
They don't need the permission of the US or any other international body to act in their own self defense.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 10:46 am
mysteryman wrote:
They don't need the permission of the US or any other international body to act in their own self defense.

O.K., they are a sovereign nation. However, I believe they like to do things with the approval of the U.S., since, in my opinion, they have too few friends in the world to treat the friendship of the U.S. in a less than grateful manner. Or, as the saying goes, do not bite the hand that feeds you, so to speak, in my opinion.

I do not know how Israel can deal with Iran by itself, unless they have a sling and like dealing with Goliaths?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:02 am
Foofie wrote:
mysteryman wrote:

O.K., they are a sovereign nation. However, I believe they like to do things with the approval of the U.S., since, in my opinion, they have too few friends in the world to treat the friendship of the U.S. in a less than grateful manner. Or, as the saying goes, do not bite the hand that feeds you, so to speak, in my opinion.

I do not know how Israel can deal with Iran by itself, unless they have a sling and like dealing with Goliaths?

Isreal attacked Irans nuclear plants in 1981 and they can do it again.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:24 am
mysteryman wrote:

Correct!

woiyo wrote:

And they will do it again - count on it.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:40 am
woiyo wrote:

You don't really think that Israel attacked an Iranian nuclear plant, right? You just refer to "it" as Iran, I guess...
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:46 am
old europe wrote:
woiyo wrote:

You don't really think that Israel attacked an Iranian nuclear plant, right? You just refer to "it" as Iran, I guess...

Israel bombed Osiraq nuclear power plant outside Baghdad in 1981 and they can easily bomb targets in Iran.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:51 am
H2O_MAN wrote:
old europe wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Israel bombed Osiraq nuclear power plant outside Baghdad in 1981 and they can easily bomb targets in Iran.

Indeed. Glad you managed to find that out.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:57 am
old europe wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:
old europe wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Indeed. Glad you managed to find that out.

At least he got the first three letters (I R A) correct :wink:
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:59 am
Certainly an accomplishment.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 01:47 pm
H2O_MAN wrote:
[..........]

H2O Man - either you've no access to maps or you're entirely unfamiliar with aircraft payloads including ordnance.

Israeli aircraft can only reach Iran by (a) overflying Turkey, which has alreadly denied any such permission, or, (b) by flying through airspace controlled by us, and the chairman of the joint chiefs has already gone over to Tel Aviv to tell them to forget it.

If you had submarine-launched missiles in mind, see point (b) above: nothing bigger than a shrimp moves in the Persian Gulf without our carrier groups noticing - and maybe not even a shrimp. Please check basic facts before posting.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 02:05 pm
i keep watching this interactive map and wondering how the **** israel came into existence anyways.

im serious.

can i get some weapons and go blow some people away and start my own country?

this world is fucked.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 02:45 pm
High Seas wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:
[..........]

H2O Man - either you've no access to maps or you're entirely unfamiliar with aircraft payloads including ordnance.

High seas - I have maps, understand aircraft payloads, ordnance and range
with in-flight refueling, but go ahead and lay it out for us in great detail.

Allow me to get things off the ground for you ...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2913/499/400/iaf-map.jpg

http://www.theipinionsjournal.com/uploaded_images/israeliran-737751.jpg
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 04:08 pm
H20 Man - one thing is certain from your maps: it's you don't have the least clue where the Iranian nuclear reactor is located. And if, by any chance, you know the intentions of the Russian engineers building it, don't let the rest of us in suspense about them - we, too, would like to know what the Russians plan to do if their reactor is bombed.

You, Sir, know 00.00 whereof you speak, or to whom. Get a clue before you find yourself in deep trouble. See you when that one has sunk in, if ever.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 04:10 pm
High Seas - you are wasting our time here with your petty comments - move on.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 04:18 pm
H2O_MAN wrote:
High Seas - you are wasting our time here with your petty comments - move on.

LOL - I'm wasting the time of "WE the Queen of England", only one who writes referring to her person as "we". Well H2O Man, I, personally, am posting from a Republic. Where YOU are posting from is your business, but messing with targeting coordinates is not.

The Iranian reactor isn't anywhere near your stupid arrows - check your sources and question them on the disinformation they disseminate. Bye Smile
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 04:24 pm
High Seas wrote:

The Iranian reactor isn't anywhere near your stupid arrows - Bye Smile

No **** Sherlock!

Are you so stupid as to think "the" plans are readily available on the internet? Rolling Eyes

Cheers!
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 04:26 pm
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00220/L-nuclear385_220650a.jpg
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 04:27 pm
H2O Man - you are never to bother me again. Ever.

Quote:
The Tehran declaration strengthened Moscow's hostility to any attempt at a military solution. It also offered support for Iran by asserting the right of any country that had signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty to develop peaceful nuclear energy "without discrimination". Tehran insists that its nuclear programme is purely for civil purposes to generate electricity.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 04:32 pm
Am I bugging you?

The little spiderweb outside the square are air defense.

http://www.yonitheblogger.com/Satellite%20Iran%20nukes.jpg
0 Replies