Would Anyone USE this.

NeoGuin

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 05:25 am
OK, basically my Aunt put the idea into my head about tapping my web development skills into something a bit more political.

What I'm thinking of doing (depending on hosting fees, etc) is take my pre-existing 'blog

Edit (Moderator): Link Removed

Able2Know Terms of Service wrote:
The Topics shall be used only in a non-promotional manner. You shall not, without the express approval of Able2Know, distribute or otherwise publish in the service any content which contains (i) offers to buy or sell goods or services; (ii) advertising; or (iii) commercial solicitations of any kind. Examples of prohibited solicitations include efforts to obtain funds or services from members and attempts to recruit members to participate in research studies, polls, surveys or lawsuits. Promotional postings are not limited to commercial promotions and all are equally forbidden. You may not post links to your site or use Able2Know for promotional purposes (both commercial and non-commercial).

and turning it into a kind of 'Portal' for the Anti-War/Anti-Imperialist movement.

I'm not so much concerned about whether or not such a site already exists, look at all the portals we already have; Yahoo, Lycos, etc. But I want to know if such a site would be useful.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 608 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PDiddie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 06:08 am
Go for it, Neo.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 06:23 am
Yep.