Can I Buy Your Magic Bus?

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 01:07 pm
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/miami/sfl-625brothelbus,0,2821635.story

MIAMI BEACH - The $40 bus fare was a little steep, but the chance to get lap dances and sexual services from the prostitutes on board drew plenty of customers onto a "brothel bus" cruising along Collins Avenue, police say.

The onboard party came to an abrupt end early Sunday morning when three undercover officers arrested alleged prostitutes, johns and Christine Enyoniam Afi Morteh, 29, the Miramar woman accused of acting as the madam who lured patrons onto bus.

"Undercover officers were approached by a woman who charged them $40 for access and all you can drink," said police spokesman Detective Juan Sanchez. "Once inside, they were told about different charges for different acts."

Once the deals were struck, Sanchez said, one of the undercover officers gave a signal and the party was over.

South Florida Crime and Safety: News, tips and more The arrests are part of a nationwide anti-prostitution operation, Sanchez said.

From Thursday night through early Sunday morning, police made a total of 75 arrests (68 midemeanors and seven felonies) and recovered money, drugs, a firearm and the bus, which now sits impounded at the department's Fleet Management Area off the MacArthur Causeway.

A missing person was also found during the operation, Sanchez said.

The charges against Morteh include offering to commit prostitution, transportation for the purpose of prostitution and doing business without a license, according to a police report.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 863 • Replies: 2
No top replies

George

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 01:43 pm
Re: Can I Buy Your Magic Bus?
cjhsa wrote:
...A missing person was also found during the operation, Sanchez said...

I dunno why, but I find this line hilarious.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2008 02:09 pm
Re: Can I Buy Your Magic Bus?
George wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
...A missing person was also found during the operation, Sanchez said...

I dunno why, but I find this line hilarious.

Laughing Laughing me too

because then s/he has to go home to his/her family and they'll be like, 'Oh, so THAT's what you've been up to.'
0 Replies