McCain goes crazy!

MomoNT

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:29 am
Well, Republicans position Senator John McCain as devoted fighter for US citizens wealth and safety. But in practice all his announcements look like a realization of his political ambitions! Not long ago Senator declared that in case of his win he'd solve energy crisis by construction of new 45 APP! What did he have in his mind then? I think his thoughts weren't about our security! Isn't he aware that nuclear facilities could be the temptation, perfect target for terrorists? Look, I know that now we've got somewhat 104 APP and I'm not sure that construction of the new ones would add to my family safety. Look, if our military planes could fly with nuclear-tipped warheads on board through our whole country, who can guarantee that some accident will never happen at APP and we'll not get our own Chernobyl?
I think that McCain is trying to realize his own ambitions regarding "enemies" he calls'em. I mean those hydrocarbon exporters (OPEC, Venezuela and other)! But he doesn't care about national interests and security if his own citizens! And how can we vote him bearing this in mind?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,094 • Replies: 11
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:36 am
Nuclear is one of the safest forms of power around.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:40 am
You'd have to be a complete nut case to try and attack a nuclear power plant. There are many other, easier and more effective places to attack.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:41 am
MomoNT goes a little crazy!
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:42 am
I read the title "McCain Goes Crazy!" and expected to see video of McCain on spring break showing his boobs. Imagine my disappointment.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:44 am
joefromchicago wrote:
I read the title "McCain Goes Crazy!" and expected to see video of McCain on spring break showing his boobs. Imagine my disappointment.

McCain shows himself to be a boob every day.... Wink
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:46 am
joefromchicago wrote:
Imagine my disappointment.

Yeah, I thought that maybe he started smoking cigarettes like that dumb ass Obama.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:48 am
H2O_MAN wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:

Yeah, I thought that maybe he started smoking cigarettes like that dumb ass Obama.

It's always refreshing to see an actual McCain supporter make a well thought out, rational argument to defend his candidate of choice in the face of irrational attacks.

Well done, waterguy.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:50 am
old europe wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:

It's always refreshing to see an actual McCain supporter make a well thought out, rational argument to defend his candidate of choice in the face of irrational attacks.

Well done, waterguy.

Thank you!

You're too kind Very Happy
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 07:54 am
joefromchicago wrote:

That's over on the "McCain Goes Wild!" thread.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 09:47 am
Ticomaya wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:

That's over on the "McCain Goes Wild!" thread.

I'll be right back ...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 11:28 am
This is yet another thread by the pathetic Russian propagandist. Over the course of years, his MO hasn't changed, but his English has improved--barely. He's gone from completely incomprehensible to hilariously incoherent. I suspect this guy is an FSB employee who thinks he is spreading disinformation. Initially, he/she/it posted wild diatribes on the Georgians, their vile wines, and the deep-dyed, evil plans of George Bush to poison the world with Georgian wine. Now he has branched out into attempting to convince people that he is another American revealing the dastardly plots of "our" government and politicos. It's impossible to say for certain, because part of the MO is to post once under a screen name and then never to return in that guise, adopting yet another screen name for the new thread. His use (or rather, abuse) of the English language is the give away.

There could be some ironic humor in this, though. He would want to post from a different computer each time, as well, otherwise the use of a new account and screen-name each time would be pointless, because it would be the same IP address. This joker may actually be clever in a small time way. He/she/it gets the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) to pay him/her/it full time to go from one internet cafe to the other, posting these goofy messages on western discussion boards. Not bad work, if you can get it.
0 Replies