Cindy McCain

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:35 am
cjhsa wrote:
Asking cyclo if he feels stupid is like asking a paraplegic if he can feel his toes.

You are correct; the answer is invariably 'no.'

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:35 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
The idea that anyone could be jealous of Mrs. Stepford herself is laughable, really Laughing

Cycloptichorn

Why would I? These are typical actions for a politically ambitious politician's wife to take.

Guest tours of foreign countries don't especially impress me.

Cycloptichorn

Guest Tour?

"Cindy McCain has been actively involved with Operation Smile since 2001 and is a member of its board of directors."

I'll bet you enjoyed Michelle yucking it up on THE VIEW and think that was just sweet.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:37 am
I don't watch The View, and Michelle Obama's guest appearance does not change that fact.

Cindy sits on the board of directors of a charity? Why gosh, she's not a Stepford wife at all! Rolling Eyes Are you kidding, Woiyo??

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:37 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Asking cyclo if he feels stupid is like asking a paraplegic if he can feel his toes.

You are correct; the answer is invariably 'no.'

Cycloptichorn

You don't need to advertise the fact you're brain dead.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:38 am
that wouldn't have anything with her husband's political ambitions, would it?

anyway, trips like this are standard for prominent politicians' wives. That doesn't take away from their being beneficial. Neither does it prove or disprove her qualities.

I'm rather sympathetic with McCain's personal life, disliking the way he is villainized leaving his first wife even though it was years after her accident and for the way Cindy gets labeled a trophy wife or eye candy. I don't like when people get villainized OR heroized. Her public persona tells us little about who she really is.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:40 am
Re: Cindy McCain
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bf/John_McCain_and_Cindy_at_21st_annual_Coronado_Salute_to_the_Military_Ball_2006.jpg/800px-John_McCain_and_Cindy_at_21st_annual_Coronado_Salute_to_the_Military_Ball_2006.jpg
Anybody else think that McCain is using an invisible walker?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:49 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I don't watch The View, and Michelle Obama's guest appearance does not change that fact.

Cindy sits on the board of directors of a charity? Why gosh, she's not a Stepford wife at all! Rolling Eyes Are you kidding, Woiyo??

Cycloptichorn

Being the snob you are, you would not give this Lady credit for actually giving a sh!t about something that helps others. I understand that.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:51 am
"Anybody else think that McCain is using an invisible walker?"

No, only a dunce such as yourself could see something like that. Rolling Eyes

I can see this is going to be a long 5 months having to deal with the stupidity of you 2 self centered partisans.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:54 am
woiyo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Being the snob you are, you would not give this Lady credit for actually giving a sh!t about something that helps others. I understand that.

It's a politically advantageous thing to do; not exactly an altruistic act on her part. And why does it matter, anyways? She's still the picture of a Stepford wife, literally. The fact that she sits on the board of a charity - and likely gets paid to do so - does not change that.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:55 am
woiyo wrote:
"Anybody else think that McCain is using an invisible walker?"

No, only a dunce such as yourself could see something like that. Rolling Eyes

I can see this is going to be a long 5 months having to deal with the stupidity of you 2 self centered partisans.

You must be a complete idiot when it comes to popular culture.

http://www.mentalfloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/invisible_sandwich_410.jpg

I bet you'd be a riot at parties, if you ever got invited to one.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:56 am
sigh. enjoy the bickering, boys. outta here.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 10:58 am
dagmaraka wrote:
sigh. enjoy the bickering, boys. outta here.

Shucks. I was just getting started with the pictures of kittehs.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 11:01 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

It's a politically advantageous thing to do; not exactly an altruistic act on her part. And why does it matter, anyways? She's still the picture of a Stepford wife, literally. The fact that she sits on the board of a charity - and likely gets paid to do so - does not change that.

Cycloptichorn

Unpaid and an honorable thing to do since 2001. You need to grow up.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 11:08 am
woiyo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Cycloptichorn

Unpaid and an honorable thing to do since 2001. You need to grow up.

You have a link to that fact? I doubt it.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 11:10 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

There's quite a lot on snopes.com...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 11:34 am
old europe wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

People seem to enjoy more some one when they are done - like when Cindy McCain was addicted to drugs - rather than when they are up like almost every other aspect of her life.

Not sure why.

From everything I have read and seen about her, she does appear to be an intelligent, generous and basically good person - of course that is just from what you can gather from news reports and so forth.

No reason to put her down just for wearing an ugly dress.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 11:35 am
old europe wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Oh, I'm quite sure she sits on the BOD for the charity. Just not sure how Woiyo knows it's an unpaid position.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

soozoo

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 11:42 am
I got this in my e-mail before Hillary dropped out.

THIS JUST IN FROM CANADA...

We in Canada cannot figure out why you are even
bothering to hold an election in the USA.

On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married
to a lawyer, running against a lawyer who is married
to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side, you have a war hero married to a
good looking woman with big boobs who owns a beer
distributorship.

Is there a contest here?
0 Replies