Obama's New Ad

candidone1

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:18 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Obama will never do any of those things, or he won't survive his term.

I take solace in that thought.

Any of what things?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:23 pm
Does Cjhsa really mean to say that he will take solace when the president of the United States is killed?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:25 pm
Once again, the king of (bad) spin puts words in my mouth I never said.

There are a lot of people here on A2K that dislike me, and the feeling is mutual. ebp is one person I'd like to meet in person, and punch in the mouth.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:28 pm
cjhsa wrote:
.... or he won't survive his term.

You are smart enought to realize that no words were "put in your mouth", and that "not surviving" is synonomous with dying, right?

If I went into the woods and did not survive, I died.
Just so you know.....
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:30 pm
cjhsa wrote:

There are a lot of people here on A2K that dislike me, and the feeling is mutual. ebp is one person I'd like to meet in person, and punch in the mouth.

Oooooohhhh.....a message board tough guy. How orignial.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:32 pm
You are completely misinterpreting the post, which isn't surprising, considering the major lack of reading comprehension here on A2K.

Must I spell it out for you?

If Obama tries to change too much, in order to achieve the socio-communist utopia you so desire, he will not be in office to complete his term. He will be recalled/impeached/or worse.

Capiche?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:33 pm
candidone1 wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Oooooohhhh.....a message board tough guy. How orignial.

Ooooooohhhhh ebp was the first person on A2K I ever called a traitor, and my thoughts on the matter haven't changed one bit.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:38 pm
cjhsa wrote:
You are completely misinterpreting the post, which isn't surprising, considering the major lack of reading comprehension here on A2K.

If Obama tries to change too much, in order to achieve the socio-communist utopia you so desire, he will not be in office to complete his term. He will be recalled/impeached/or worse.

Capiche?

Oh, please. By who? The Democratic congress is going to impeach him? I think you are a little off your rocker here.

Btw, what is 'worse?' Please be specific.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:50 pm
We're reading just fine cj.....it's what you're actually writing that we take exception with.

Bush hasn't been impeached yet, for lying about the war, or about the wiretapping, so it's very unlikely Obama could ever do any worse than that.
I won't rule it out, but it's unlikely America will see the worst president in history succeeded by an even worse one.

....and yeah, what do you mean when you say "....or worse".
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:53 pm
cjhsa wrote:

Capiche?

I am so glad you cleared this up.

((I have also always been flattered by the way you have seem to have special scorn just for me)).
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 12:56 pm
candidone1 wrote:
We're reading just fine cj.....it's what you're actually writing that we take exception with.

Bush hasn't been impeached yet, for lying about the war, or about the wiretapping, so it's very unlikely Obama could ever do any worse than that.
I won't rule it out, but it's unlikely America will see the worst president in history succeeded by an even worse one.

Bush lied? Really? I doubt that very much....

http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv

You guys make it too easy for me....
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 01:14 pm
cjhsa wrote:
candidone1 wrote:

Bush lied? Really? I doubt that very much....

http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv

You guys make it too easy for me....

There was conclusive evidence that the intelligence used during the Clinton administration was flawed, and there was conclusive evidence that the intelligence the Bush administration used was cooked to fit policy. That you use an old propaganda video from gop.com to support your case is nothing shy of hilarious.

There are much more current discussions, articles and revelations about pre-war intelligence than that tired old clip.

But, you do in fact stand previously correct, there is a reading comprehension problem here in A2K.

You should get that problem checked out.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 01:16 pm
I did, it's called being a liberal. You can't read anything the way it is written. 2+2=4, but isn't there a way we can make it add up to something different, cuz we don't like that answer.

c1 - go crawl back under the rock you came out from.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 01:42 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I did, it's called being a liberal. You can't read anything the way it is written. 2+2=4, but isn't there a way we can make it add up to something different, cuz we don't like that answer.

c1 - go crawl back under the rock you came out from.

It's like talking to a kindergarden student sometimes when we engage you CJ.
Seriously.
If you weren't so off the wall, archiac, and completely deluded, no one woudl talk to you.
There is entertainment value in pushing you around for a few pages in a silly little thread that lacked substance to begin with.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 01:55 pm
You pushed me? Who knew?
0 Replies