How would a McCain presidency differ from Bush's presidency?

ebrown p

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 09:29 am
After further thought... you are right about the Constitutional Amendment against same-sex marriage. My dismissal of it as non-important was subjective. So I will accept this as a valid and important difference between the two men.

So where are we?

The differences we have identified between a McCain presidency and the current Bush presidency are as follows.

- McCain will have much different policies to protect the environment.
- McCain will not support a Constitutional Amendment to stop same-sex marriage unless the DOMA is overturned.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:06 pm
ebrown
Bush is as good as gone. With the so called democratic congress he is mostly irreverent. Why the need to concentrate on him. What you and I should be interested in is the difference between Obama and mccain. also the hope that a real democratic congress is elected instead of the democratic lite one we have now. And don't dismiss the Rezko thing yet because I am paying close attention to it and the fact that he is a chicago democratic animal.
0 Replies

springhill

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2008 12:24 pm
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/144/mcsame03xk8.jpg
0 Replies