On nasty posts

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 01:17 pm
Re: On nasty posts
neologist wrote:
Rex, a lot of folks come here just to read the topics without posting. Surely you don't wish to deny them the enlightenment of your well considered posts.

I can't believe you wrote that ****. This is the guy who says that those who don't agree with his political and religious views are supporters of Muslim fundamentalist terrorists and want to destroy America. hearing Rex whine about how he is treated her is likely hearing a grammar school bully whining because someone just hit him.

One often is judged by the company one keeps, Neo . . . my respect for you just went down quite a bit.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 01:17 pm
Fire!!! The curtains are on fire!!!!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 01:23 pm
Setanta lost respect for someone? OMG how devastating Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 01:34 pm
Alright. It's curtains for you, cjsha

Ready,

Aim,

Oh.. someone already yelled "Fire"

cjhsa wrote:
Fire!!! The curtains are on fire!!!!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 01:36 pm
neologist wrote:
Quote:
"Rex, a lot of folks come here just to read the topics without posting. Surely you don't wish to deny them the enlightenment of your well considered posts."

Setanta wrote:
Quote:
"I can't believe you wrote that ****. This is the guy who says that those who don't agree with his political and religious views are supporters of Muslim fundamentalist terrorists and want to destroy America. hearing Rex whine about how he is treated her is likely hearing a grammar school bully whining because someone just hit him.

One often is judged by the company one keeps, Neo . . . my respect for you just went down quite a bit."

Set, I belive that neologist was being sarcastic.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 02:05 pm
Diane wrote:
Set, I belive that neologist was being sarcastic.

I would be happy to think that that one had blown right over my head, and that i completely misjudged Neo.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 02:10 pm
I just found the source of Rex's whine . . . that was pathetic even by his low, low standards.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 02:11 pm
That was just my take, Set. You know him well from his posts on a2k--I don't.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 02:12 pm
Well, as i look again at his opening post, i think he was being serious. And that is just such a sad comment . . .
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 02:20 pm
please kids... try to follow my example.... only love... only love....
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 02:37 pm
RexRed wrote:
... Conservatives have to even endure masked death threats and keep their silence on this forum. Liberals are exclusively allowed to spam Christian threads . . . . Thus the double standards.

Huh?

neologist wrote:
What the detractors post is a reflection of their standards and thinking. It has nothing to do with you.

Huh, huh?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 02:39 pm
I'm guessing Rex hasn't been reading any of David and Jenifer's happy blessings.

neo -- why is this a separate thread in General?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 04:54 pm
(sings)

Par-a-noid delusions
they haunt you

wheres my friend I used to know

hes all alone
hes buried deep with his
carcas searching
for his soul
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 06:49 pm
Sorry Set, I'm too used to the way Dys writes. Sardonic would be a good description.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 12:58 am
Setanta wrote:
neologist wrote:
Rex, a lot of folks come here just to read the topics without posting. Surely you don't wish to deny them the enlightenment of your well considered posts.

I can't believe you wrote that ****. This is the guy who says that those who don't agree with his political and religious views are supporters of Muslim fundamentalist terrorists and want to destroy America. hearing Rex whine about how he is treated her is likely hearing a grammar school bully whining because someone just hit him.

One often is judged by the company one keeps, Neo . . . my respect for you just went down quite a bit.
Obviously you confused my sardonic wit with with my love of sardines - pumpernickel bread - cheddar cheese and beer, thanks.

Coffee later.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 01:03 am
JPB wrote:
I'm guessing Rex hasn't been reading any of David and Jenifer's happy blessings.

The original post was juxtaposed to the rant. Some moderator person thought it belonged here.

What amazes me is the attention it has gotten compared to the flops many of my other brilliant topics have endured.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 06:57 am
shewolfnm wrote:
(sings)

Par-a-noid delusions
they haunt you

wheres my friend I used to know

hes all alone
hes buried deep with his
carcas searching
for his soul

Careful, that's what got RexRed all angry in the first place.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 07:47 am
neologist wrote:
JPB wrote:

The original post was juxtaposed to the rant. Some moderator person thought it belonged here.

What amazes me is the attention it has gotten compared to the flops many of my other brilliant topics have endured.

Probably because it's a separate thread in the General Forum :wink: .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:19 am
Well, i'm still not entirely certain, but it does seem that Neo is not as goofy as the opening post might have suggested, were one to take it seriously . . . i think . . . any way, i'll have that coffee, thanks . . .
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:42 am
I have to agree with what I think is RexRed's main complaint, that far too many insist upon taking what is said personally, and that this ruins debate. I would like to see more people posting with the motivation to advance an argument, and fewer posting seemingly taking cheap shots or trying to divert the threads. His point of biased mods I think is not valid, this place is for the most part unmoderated, which I like.
0 Replies