georgeob1

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 01:07 pm
Bush 'plans Iran air strike by August'
By Muhammad Cohen

Yeah, really.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 01:17 pm
I'm thinking George W probably prefers a shower over a bath, we have a lot in common, george and me.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 02:12 pm
Brandon, I never said Bushie would bomb Iran. Muhammad Cohen said it and I found that newsworthy. Lately the news is full of stories about the possibility of Bushie or Israel possibly bombing Iran with some influential people weighing in. My personal belief is escalating the war with Iran and Syria has been the PNAC plan all along. That based on their well known position paper Rebuilding America's Defenses. And since McCain is advised by PNACers the threat of his singing bomb bomb bomb Iran is not an idle threat.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 06:25 am
blueflame1 wrote:
Brandon, I never said Bushie would bomb Iran. Muhammad Cohen said it and I found that newsworthy. Lately the news is full of stories about the possibility of Bushie or Israel possibly bombing Iran with some influential people weighing in. My personal belief is escalating the war with Iran and Syria has been the PNAC plan all along. That based on their well known position paper Rebuilding America's Defenses. And since McCain is advised by PNACers the threat of his singing bomb bomb bomb Iran is not an idle threat.

So you, Muhammad and the "secret person" are guilty of treason for releaseing sensitive military information with the enemy.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 10:51 am
blueflame1 wrote:
Brandon, I never said Bushie would bomb Iran...

Sorry, didn't you call this thread, "Bush Plans Iran Air Strike...?"
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 11:25 am
Brandon, I cut and pasted an article I found interesting. I also cut and pasted an article denying the title article. There are many well known people in government and the military and intelligence communities warning of war with Iran. It's in the nws and worth posting considering the well known PNAC/Bushie plans that included a new Pearl Harbor followed by war with Iraq whether Saddam was in power or not then followed by war with Iran and Syria. Given their sucess so far in implementing their desires there is a great deal of scrutiny. We even had a remarkable historical moment when a former NSA Directer warned the Senate Intel Committee of possible false flag terrorist attacks by the Bushie administration against Americans followed by the bombing of Iran. That makes all articles about Bushie and Iran worth checking out imo. If you disagree feel free to simply ignore the articles.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 11:33 am
georgeob1 wrote:
Bush 'plans Iran air strike by August'
By Muhammad Cohen

Yeah, really.

Quote:
Former broadcast news producer Muhammad Cohen told America's story to the world as a US diplomat and is author of Hong Kong On Air (www.hongkongonair.com), a novel set during the 1997 handover about television news, love, betrayal, high finance and cheap lingerie.

Mr. Cohen is reliable on the subject of cheap lingerie on which he actually found a reputable publisher, unlike the notorious Thailand-base online front rag in which he published his military strategy nonsense.

Seymour Hersh, however, is very reliable on such topics. His latest article is reposted here:

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3298305#3298305
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 11:50 am
Muhammad Cohen
Native New Yorker Muhammad Cohen moved to Hong Kong for six months in 1995 to work on the startup of CNBC Asia. He stayed and became a permanent resident in 2004. In Hong Kong, Cohen has also been an editor at The Standard and Bloomberg News. His writing on Hong Kong and the region has appeared in Time, Columbia Journalism Review, International Herald Tribune and Asia Times Online.

A graduate of Yale and Stanford's creative writing program, Cohen is currently a special correspondent for Macau Business magazine and writes guidebooks for Lonely Planet. Before Hong Kong, Cohen was a TV news producer at CNN in Washington and a US diplomat in Africa.
link As good a resume as the Judith Miller's and Tim Ressert's and such who helped Bushie lie us into war.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 04:58 am
The air strike was to have occurred by now. It didn't. You said it would. This shows the reliability of your multitude of conspiracy theories. I'm sure that the fact that your clear prediction didn't come true won't phase you a bit.
High Seas

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 01:45 pm
@Brandon9000,
Oil at $150/bbl, about to explode to over $200/bbl the moment we attack Iran, is what stopped our assorted lunatics (some of them lunatics aka traitors).

It also helped that Secretary "nuclear explosion" Rice, after supporting attacks on Iraq (definitely no nukes) and Iran (ditto) finally managed to crash her shreds of a foreign policy on somebody who really DOES have nukes. And she a "Soviet expert", duh.
old europe

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 01:49 pm
@High Seas,
I think she was still National Security Advisor "Mushroom Cloud" Rice, at the time...
High Seas

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 01:52 pm
@old europe,
My dear man, the most senior title is the one that applies... especially when the person still possesses it. Protocol not your strongest suit - assuming you do have a strong suit, yet to be proven around here Smile
old europe

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:03 pm
@High Seas,

Well, there you go. "Mushroom Cloud" is the more senior title.

In fact, proper protocol dictates that every Nuclear Explosion snaps a salute to the Mushroom Cloud. The Mushroom Cloud may or may not return the salute at discretion.

And my suit is just fine, thank you.

0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 03:15 pm
Clearly some folks here don't like Secretary Rice. However, with just days left in August and no signs of escalating tensions, it appears this may have just been a tempest in a teapot. Could it be that the able Mr. Cohen was merely exercising the creative writing skills he accumulated at Stanford and Yale?
0 Replies