Anti-Semitism...

Zippo

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 12:39 pm
Anti-Semitism...A Fraudulent Term...And The Most Important Tool In the Zionist's Tool Kit

If anyone challenges any of these assertions you have a problem. You need a term that will strike terror in the hearts of any of those who would actually challenge your fraudulent assertions. A term that would come to represent something far worse than racism, murder, rape or child molesting. That term....anti-Semitism. Only with control of the printing presses(publishing houses), air waves(all television networks) and the big screen(Hollywood of course) however can you conceal the fraud of all frauds. You have stolen another's religion, identity, land and other property and hell now you even now claim the falafel as your own. If you are now squirming in your chair after reading this post, congratulations your Zionist socialization is complete. Oh and one more thing. You cannot be a patriotic American if you don't love Israel.

http://homo-sapien-underground.blogspot.com/2008/05/anti-semitisma-fraudulent-termand-most.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 526 • Replies: 7
No top replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 01:08 pm
Nah, Zippo, you're on the wrong track as usual! Would you call Mrs. Esther Pollard anti-semitic? You can see her contribution to the latest attempt to free her contemptible treasonous hubby on this thread, current last page:
http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=116718
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 01:14 pm
Holy **** - me and you vaguely on the same page? I believe there is such a thing as anti-Semitism, but I'm anti-Zionist as well...
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 01:17 pm
I'm not favorably disposed towards thieves and blackmailers, Hanno - hope that wasn't the cause of your surprise at seeing me here Smile
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 05:35 pm
I'm all about thieves and blackmailers. It's just this thorny 'homeland' thing - the term Israelis use to describe themselves comes out like 'cactus' - that's fine too, but if a certain place and time is to be held sacred I think my team is big and thorny to the exclusion of others...

Also, this has nothing to do with Rastafarianism - I went out of my way to catch Toots & the Maytals one time and it was worth it!
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 09:28 pm
Israel existing as a nation, in the middle of a previously Arab only region, resulted in the word anti-Semitism having a secondary new meaning.

Naturally, the Nazis weren't anti-Israel. There wasn't an Israel then. Perhaps, they would have been pro-Israel, since the initial plans for Germany's Jews was to export them somewhere.

However, anti-Semitism is a two-thousand year old attitude that evolved along with Christianity and Islam becoming two other monotheistic religions that found Jews too different to appreciate all the time.

Along comes Israel, and anti-Semitism is bandied about as being against those Jews in Israel. That's anti-Zionist, not anti-Semitic, I believe.

But, don't think for one moment that in Europe, the Commonwealth, or the United States there aren't anti-Semites that have no interest in Israel or its Arab neighbors. Some folks just don't care for Jews, for one reason or another. And, by definition, do think that Jews are inherently different than other folks (the basic definition for all bigotry).

Let's not disenfranchise the plain bigots amongst us, that have no interest in Israel or the Middle East.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 03:19 pm
This is getting funnier by the minute: now all kinds of pastors are in agreement - on this one point at least:

Quote:
UNION CITY, California (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate John McCain rejected the endorsement of a Texas preacher on Friday after the preacher was discovered to have made derogatory comments about Jews.

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN2252526620080522
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 07:36 pm
It seems to me the thread is meandering somewhere away from Zippo's initial proposition?
0 Replies