Hillary Takes Kentucky

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 10:00 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I should think that since you have no natural lubricating ability that you go through that stuff like candy.... or are you an astroglide t-girl?

What is a t-girl?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 10:09 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Although from what I hear of Bill, she wouldn't need it.

Oh God, please return to one of your former avatars! Shocked

That's Goddess to you as you type with one hand you s*** ***less little f***.

Enjoy it while you can. Big Daddy don't like sharing my image with any of you little asswipes. Oh ahm gittin a facelift and and upper and lower bleph from the top surgeon in the world on June 19th. All thanks to the goodness of Big Daddy. Comments from a peanut of a dick child on an internet forum really upset me. Please stop hurting my feelings.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 07:22 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I think she's being tenacious because it's in her nature.... and I think she wants to make the best deal for herself and that's exactly what she's laying the groundwork for....whether that's somehow getting the nomination or gaming the system to garner the most power and influence possible...but what does my dumb ass know?

It could just be that there are a lot of women out there who identify with her campaign and she wants to see it to the end for them. At the cost of several million dollars, that's an expensive proposition, but it's her's to make. I did notice that Clinton and Obama are not contesting each other's states anymore. Obama didn't campaign in KY and Clinton didn't make a real effort in Oregon. I read that both are in FL today, so clearly we aren't seeing these folks in serious campaign mode anymore.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 07:28 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Enjoy it while you can. Big Daddy don't like sharing my image with any of you little asswipes. Oh ahm gittin a facelift and and upper and lower bleph from the top surgeon in the world on June 19th. All thanks to the goodness of Big Daddy. Comments from a peanut of a dick child on an internet forum really upset me. Please stop hurting my feelings.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

can you say painting a stripe on a turd?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 07:29 am
engineer wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I think she's being tenacious because it's in her nature.... and I think she wants to make the best deal for herself and that's exactly what she's laying the groundwork for....whether that's somehow getting the nomination or gaming the system to garner the most power and influence possible...but what does my dumb ass know?

It could just be that there are a lot of women out there who identify with her campaign and she wants to see it to the end for them. At the cost of several million dollars, that's an expensive proposition, but it's her's to make. I did notice that Clinton and Obama are not contesting each other's states anymore. Obama didn't campaign in KY and Clinton didn't make a real effort in Oregon. I read that both are in FL today, so clearly we aren't seeing these folks in serious campaign mode anymore.

Hillary is in FLA attempting to get the primary votes counted and you don't think that's serious campaigning?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 21 May, 2008 08:59 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Yeah OK, but I see that you did, in fact, change your avatar.

Thanks you.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 10:40 pm
The Big Dawg rules, peanut. Like I really care what two losers (a backwoods closet homosexual who cruises for T-girls and ****less Dallas rube----I really love alliteration, don't you?) who have never met think of me when IRL I am admired and respected (and desired) almost universally.

What I wonder about is that allegedly one of these clowns SO apparently posts on these forums. It really reflects poorly on her and I don't understand why she would allow it. Of course, for all I know, this woman could be the figment of BP.s very troubled and confused.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 10:43 pm
OH ****, I just realized, my image is still up. I will take it down later. The passport photo really is nice (for a passport photo) but it didn't scan well.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 11:48 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
The Big Dawg rules, peanut. Like I really care what two losers (a backwoods closet homosexual who cruises for T-girls and ****less Dallas rube----I really love alliteration, don't you?) who have never met think of me when IRL I am admired and respected (and desired) almost universally.

You are obviously desperate to convince anyone who will listen that you are brilliant, talented, funny, admired, respected, desired, loved, and happy.

Yet you haven't managed to convince yourself.

Quote:
What I wonder about is that allegedly one of these clowns SO apparently posts on these forums. It really reflects poorly on her and I don't understand why she would allow it. Of course, for all I know, this woman could be the figment of BP.s very troubled and confused.

Bringing up a poster's spouse again, are you? You certainly are one pathetic freak.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 12:01 am
You losers should be ashamed of yourselves. And I just can't imagine any woman being around the likes of you. And you can only hope your wife is as attractive as me at 60!

Of course, none of you losers will be able to afford the procedures for her.

I don't have to convince you losers of anything. But I have to defend myself against your sick libel.

None of you "men" would ever have the nerve to say the things to my face that you say here. (Nor would you feel the need to.)
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 12:07 am
Please.

You're like an episode of "Pimp My Ride," in reverse.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:09 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Actually, the uneducated poor white rednecks in Oregon seem like they are going to vote Obama this time.

Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
that's not what they said on msnbc or cnn,,, the white rural blue collar vote will go to clinton... according to them...

Just for the record, Cyclo was right about Oregon. In that state, Obama won:

• 57% of whites, including 66% of white men
  • 54% of those whose household income was less than $50,000
  • 52% of those without college degree
  • 56% of moderates and 54% of conservatives
  • 58% of weekly church goers
  • 64% of union members
  • 56% of those who said that the current recession or economic slowdown effected them and their family "a great deal"
  • 53% of rural voters
  • outside Multnomah County (Portland), he won 59% of those on the NW Pacific coast and 53% of those in the South and East.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:18 am
Cool, I'd seen general stuff ("Obama won working-class whites in Oregon") but not broken down like that, thanks.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 05:37 am
Don't cloud the issue with facts, nimh.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 06:25 am
Roxxxanne wrote:

Roxxxmanne there is a basic difference between you and my imaginary SO, as you refer to her in an attempt to be hurtful to me. She is one of the most beloved people who post to A2K, well respected and the antithesis of a vicious c*nt.

I don't know people who are lowdown enough to attack another poster through their loved ones here but anything negative said about the imaginary SO you refer to, and I think all would agree, is a silent roar, a toothless bite, as barren and dry as say, a 60 year old transsexual.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 07:50 am
nimh wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Actually, the uneducated poor white rednecks in Oregon seem like they are going to vote Obama this time.

Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
that's not what they said on msnbc or cnn,,, the white rural blue collar vote will go to clinton... according to them...

Just for the record, Cyclo was right about Oregon. In that state, Obama won:

• 57% of whites, including 66% of white men
  • 54% of those whose household income was less than $50,000
  • 52% of those without college degree
  • 56% of moderates and 54% of conservatives
  • 58% of weekly church goers
  • 64% of union members
  • 56% of those who said that the current recession or economic slowdown effected them and their family "a great deal"
  • 53% of rural voters
  • outside Multnomah County (Portland), he won 59% of those on the NW Pacific coast and 53% of those in the South and East.

well I guess they were mistaken.
0 Replies