0
   

Obamas puppet master ??

 
 
H2O MAN
 
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:57 am
It's clear that the man has done nothing as a polititian, at least
nothing that comes even close to qualifiing him to be president.


My questions:

Who is the power behind the puppet named Obama?
Who will be pulling his strings to further their own dark agenda?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,476 • Replies: 31
No top replies

 
kickycan
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:59 am
I bet it's Satan. Am I right? Is it satan?
0 Replies
 
joefromchicago
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 11:03 am
I'm going to have to go with Satan.

Wait, did someone else say that? Never mind, I'm sticking with Satan.
0 Replies
 
Zippo
 
  2  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 11:04 am
Re: Obamas puppet master ??
H2O_MAN wrote:

Who will be pulling his strings to further their own dark agenda?


H2O is racist, I bet he also throws out a lotta Co2 Mad
0 Replies
 
FreeDuck
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 11:22 am
It's The Beast, right? Or did I get those mixed up. There's the anti-christ and the beast... one of them is out front.
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 11:28 am
Could be Dr James Unti.
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 11:37 am
Re: Obamas puppet master ??
Zippo wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:

Who will be pulling his strings to further their own dark agenda?


H2O is racist, I bet he also throws out a lotta Co2 Mad


Zip, you are my favorite female comedian Laughing
0 Replies
 
Zippo
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 11:44 am
Re: Obamas puppet master ??
http://www.mamselle.ca/images/error_doc.gif
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 11:56 am
I must have struck one of Zippies nerves Twisted Evil
0 Replies
 
rabel22
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 01:46 pm
The Chicago political machine. Right Joe.
0 Replies
 
ebrown p
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 01:53 pm
You will never find me...
0 Replies
 
hanno
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 02:35 pm
There's a thread of truth here - I don't know that there's a man behind a curtain per se, but that he may not be completely in control and may underestimate the problem. Look at JFK, took the union vote, didn't visit the Chairman of the Board, next thing tragedy ensues. We give ourselves a lot of credit for perception, but we still can't sort out what exactly he stepped in. Obama's naive and he's got problems with who he throws in with, left Rev. Wright feeling betrayed and vindictive already, best case he means a lot of things to a lot of people that he might not have the background to be...
0 Replies
 
joefromchicago
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 03:10 pm
hanno wrote:
Look at JFK, took the union vote, didn't visit the Chairman of the Board, next thing tragedy ensues.

Frank Sinatra whacked Kennedy?
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 03:14 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
I'm going to have to go with Satan.

Wait, did someone else say that? Never mind, I'm sticking with Satan.



It's whoever the bad aliens are from UFOlogy.


The greys are the good ones, aren't they?

It must be the other ones.....


Or the commies...I bet it's the bad aliens who are also commies!!! It's a vast intergalactic conspiracy!!!


AND......they gonna take your guns from your cold, dead hands.
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 03:16 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
hanno wrote:
Look at JFK, took the union vote, didn't visit the Chairman of the Board, next thing tragedy ensues.

Frank Sinatra whacked Kennedy?




The mafia did it for him...I don't think he, personally, was on that grassy knoll.
0 Replies
 
hanno
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 03:35 pm
JFK snubbed Sinatra due to alleged mob ties when we know he wasn't afraid of Hollywood as a matter of official dignity. The old man courted the union vote, one can only assume by the traditional channels such as would be known to a bootlegger, that's the team Jack Ruby played for traditionally, Bobby might have been biting the hand that fed him, and the one that lived seems to enjoy employing construction workers just for the sake of doing so.

I mean who can say, except that Barack with his sordid fealties, lack of any kind of measurable background/substance, and hopes/dreams mentality is giving me deja vu.
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 03:40 pm
hanno wrote:
JFK snubbed Sinatra due to alleged mob ties when we know he wasn't afraid of Hollywood as a matter of official dignity. The old man courted the union vote, one can only assume by the traditional channels such as would be known to a bootlegger, that's the team Jack Ruby played for traditionally, Bobby might have been biting the hand that fed him, and the one that lived seems to enjoy employing construction workers just for the sake of doing so.

I mean who can say, except that Barack with his sordid fealties, lack of any kind of measurable background/substance, and hopes/dreams mentality is giving me deja vu.



Sordid fealties? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 03:53 pm
Sordid fealties:

The fidelity of a vassal or feudal tenant to his lord of a dull or muddy color.
0 Replies
 
hanno
 
  1  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 04:32 pm
H2O_MAN wrote:
Sordid fealties:

The fidelity of a vassal or feudal tenant to his lord of a dull or muddy color.


How dare you? I could have used the term 'loyalty' a couple seconds sooner if that had been my meaning.
0 Replies
 
Walter Hinteler
 
  2  
Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 06:00 pm
H2O_MAN wrote:
Sordid fealties:

The fidelity of a vassal or feudal tenant to his lord of a dull or muddy color.


You must have read some funny history books. I do hope that at least they got enough coloured pictures.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Obamas puppet master ??
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.11 seconds on 12/02/2021 at 07:10:30