Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 582 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 10:52 am
Contrast with the story above in which Obama draws a crowd of 80,000 to Hillary's 1000 and then explain to me how this race has been neck and neck in the official results up to this point!
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 11:01 am
To be fair to the 1000 Kentuckians at Clinton's rally, that's all they could fit into their pickup truck.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 02:21 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
To be fair to the 1000 Kentuckians at Clinton's rally, that's all they could fit into their pickup truck.

With just one pickup truck for all those people... how do they fit the lattes?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 03:07 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:

With just one pickup truck for all those people... how do they fit the lattes?

Cup holders.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 03:09 pm
clinton's people are at work...
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 08:03 pm
I hope the true Obama supporters aren't in total shock a day after the general election when Obama may get the electoral votes of only a handful of states, if that. I wonder how many of the Democrats that voted for Obama in the primaries are really Reagan Democrats, and will vote for McCain. Anyone who doesn't understand that McCain is so much of this country's self-identity is just living in a separate reality, I believe. Don't believe me. Let's just wait and see the outcome.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 10:59 pm
Foofie wrote:
I hope the true Obama supporters aren't in total shock a day after the general election when Obama may get the electoral votes of only a handful of states, if that. I wonder how many of the Democrats that voted for Obama in the primaries are really Reagan Democrats, and will vote for McCain. Anyone who doesn't understand that McCain is so much of this country's self-identity is just living in a separate reality, I believe. Don't believe me. Let's just wait and see the outcome.

As always, you are the one on the Superman-Bizzaro world. BTW please share your crystal ball with us, how many electoral votes will Obama win?

And try to at least be honest. You HOPE the Obama folks will be ina state pf shock...
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 08:49 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Foofie wrote:

As always, you are the one on the Superman-Bizzaro world. BTW please share your crystal ball with us, how many electoral votes will Obama win?

And try to at least be honest. You HOPE the Obama folks will be ina state pf shock...

a) I don't know what BTW means.

b) I prefer not to overuse my crystal ball.

c) I don't want to discuss "Obama folks" more than I already have. I don't "HOPE" they are in a state of shock, after Obama loses the general election. I hope they accept the loss in a philosophical manner. Perhaps, with a tear or two, but then with a smile, like the sun peeking out from behind the departing clouds, after a summer storm.

d) I don't know what the "Superman-Bizzaro world" is. I read some Superman comics as a child; I also read, Donald Duck, Little Lulu, Archie, Tom & Jerry, Felix the Cat, Caspar the Ghost, and many others. Fortunately there was a used book store nearby that also sold used comic books and traded used comic books. Now, what was that you were saying about a Superman-Bizzaro worlds?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 08:56 am
BTW = By The Way
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 09:01 am
McGentrix wrote:
BTW = By The Way

Thank you. The old acronym trick I see.
0 Replies