Bras

ehBeth

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 07:12 pm
I wore a lot of green today.

The lime green shawl modelled by Raymond in the "what made me smile today thread" topped off the outfit.

It was handy in flagging down a friend who was trying to find a couple of us downtown around lunch - can't miss that shawl.
Good thing we mentioned it. I'd forgotten to tell her that I don't have bright red hair anymore - which she thought was her marker.

A pale green and pink plaid bra anchored today's outfit.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 07:15 pm
ehBeth wrote:
A pale green and pink plaid bra anchored today's outfit.

I keep tellin' ya you ain't supposed to wear them on the outside . . .
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 07:41 pm
well, I'm sorry guys, but I never wear a bra. It's way too restricting. I haven't worn a bra in over 30 years.......but I think I've said this before. Haven't, except of course for fun. I have some lovely ones.

Today I wore a bathing suit because we went to the beach. Longbeach, to be exact. It was sunny, but too cold with the wind across the water for sun bathing. So I wore my blue jean jacket over my dress and walked along the beach. It was lovely. Very nice afternoon.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 08:42 pm
Bounteous!
Idyllic.
<sighs>

Serendipitudinally tulipicious.

But, why are they called "ones"? . . . Strange nomenclature.

no·men·cla·ture - noun - a system of terms used in a particular science; especially to define and limit and clutch onto our minds, in a highly restricted and blinding regimen of conceptual boundaries. Antonym: Freedom; esp. with regard to plaid bras and unnecessary bathing suits. (eg. Words cannot describe).

0 Replies