Just how far will Hillary go?

Zippo

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 02:45 pm
http://bp3.blogger.com/_3QqO8EXd-II/R_Xus34ROKI/AAAAAAAAP5U/w1a3p5YgtYI/s400/Hillary+gun.jpg

Martin Luther King anniversary stokes black fears of Barack Obama assassination. I wouldn't put anything past the Clintons!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,140 • Replies: 18
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 02:53 pm
Oh good grief.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 02:56 pm
That's preposterous and highly unlikely!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 02:59 pm
Zippo's the schmuck who buys into anything thats edgy. He cant help himself.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 03:18 pm
Re: Just how far will Hillary go?
Zippo wrote:
I wouldn't put anything past the Clintons!!

this part i agree with, short of murder, but only
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 03:52 pm
farmerman wrote:

Twisted Evil I have noticed this trend ...
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 04:32 pm
sozobe wrote:
Oh good grief.

Good Grief indeed!

Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 04:33 pm
I would put my money on Bush family killing Obama

I mean.. sheesh.. he IS black ya know
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 08:04 pm
Good grief indeed.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 08:06 pm
You Clinton conspiracy theorists/haters are too funny! Laughing
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 09:36 pm
I thought there's talk of her bowing out very soon. Obama will be the nominee, and then lose to McCain.

By the way, with Obama getting so much money from many, many small contributions (via the internet, etc.), has he upset the proverbial apple cart for the Democratic party's usual workings? Meaning, if wealthy Democratic contributors are used to giving money based on who they prefer to be moved into the spotlight, has Obama's autonomy, by internet donations, alienated some of those historical contributors?

In other words, are there individuals that are aligned with the Democratic party that don't care for this independence of Obama? If he ran, and lost in the general election, would the Democrats "allow" him to run again? Why back a potential two-time loser?

Meanwhile, Hillary will likely be the next governor of NYS, and then she can run for President. McCain would have made her age, at that point, a non-sequitor
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 10:12 pm
Democrats don't seem to realize that it is Republicans who are funding Obama just like Ralph Nader. All his wins are in Red states. This should should raise red flags all over the Democratic camp.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 04:18 am
talk72000 wrote:
All his wins are in Red states.

Nonsense. He's won Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, Maryland, Delaware, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Hawaii, Washington state, Washington DC and he will win Oregon.

He's also, obviously, winning more liberals than Hillary in the primaries every time now.

In fact, ever since Rush Limbaugh started his campaign for Republicans to vote for Hillary, it's she who's been doing better among Republican cross-over voters than him.

Please...
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:16 am
Race Is All the Clintons Have Left

Now, faced with a mathematical mountain climb that even Stephen Hawking could not ascend, the Clintons -- and it is indeed both of them -- are just about to paste a bumper sticker on the rear of the collapsing vehicle that carries her campaign. It reads: VOTE WHITE.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-barnicle/race-is-all-the-clintons_b_100660.html
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 07:31 am
shewolfnm wrote:

I mean.. sheesh.. he IS black ya know

Obama is not really a Black man, he is more of a Pecan Tan man.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 10:58 am
farmerman wrote:

Dont you believe that Arab passports are stronger then tungsten/titanium and are able resist temperatures which can melt iron ? :wink:
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 10:58 am
Foofie wrote:
I thought there's talk of her bowing out very soon. Obama will be the nominee, and then lose to McCain.

By the way, with Obama getting so much money from many, many small contributions (via the internet, etc.), has he upset the proverbial apple cart for the Democratic party's usual workings? Meaning, if wealthy Democratic contributors are used to giving money based on who they prefer to be moved into the spotlight, has Obama's autonomy, by internet donations, alienated some of those historical contributors?

In other words, are there individuals that are aligned with the Democratic party that don't care for this independence of Obama? If he ran, and lost in the general election, would the Democrats "allow" him to run again? Why back a potential two-time loser?

Meanwhile, Hillary will likely be the next governor of NYS, and then she can run for President. McCain would have made her age, at that point, a non-sequitor

bull-sh!t Laughing
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 11:20 am
Zippo wrote:
farmerman wrote:

Dont you believe that Arab passports are stronger then tungsten/titanium and are able resist temperatures which can melt iron ? :wink:

That morning of 9/11, walking on Water Street right below Maiden Lane, I was first wondering what all the confetti in the air was, with some sheets of paper falling also. Then I wondered what the crowd at the corner was doing looking towards the west side where the Twin Towers were.

The crowd was looking at the flames coming out of the tower that was hit by the first plane. The paper on the floor was paperwork from the floors just above where that plane hit. One piece of paper was a travel voucher, specifically giving the company's name and floor location in the Twin Tower.

So, paper did survive the explosion of the planes. I was there, and saw it - plain photocopy paper, with no singe marks; must have just been blown straight out of the tower.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 9 May, 2008 11:30 am
Zippo wrote:
Foofie wrote:

bull-sh!t Laughing

The Zippo doth protesteth too much. I believe Obama has done a no-no. That is to prove a potential nominee doesn't need the party financial backers. I think this is the secret that no one wants to admit - Obama in effect, in my opinion, has done a "Miss Piggy" and, in effect, pushed his way into the spotlight in a most clever way, through independent fund raising. I would guess this will be corrected by party rules in the future. You see, political parties, as I understand them, function a lot like hierarchal religions; not like the denominations where anyone can get up and address the congregation.

Unless of course, this new mode of campaign financing, via the internet, is deemed good, so that many nominees can participate in future elections. The benefit? Increase voter turnout, and give the illusion that voters have a greater choice of candidates than they did historically under the previous campaign financing of the two party system. The system wins, the people are entertained. Bread and circuses.
0 Replies