Stay at home computer jobs

Johnmg

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 01:11 pm
I always see and hear adds about the stay at home survey job, make 150$ a day!! but is any of it for real, are any of them ligit, and actually relatively easy to sign up and do? I would really like to know of a ligit business or company that you can work for as an average joe and understand or train quickly to be able to do at home on your own computer. It all seems too good to be true and as we all know if it seems that way then it usually is.

Any suggestions or experince???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 986 • Replies: 3
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 01:17 pm
I think those $150 a day are all come-ons. Often the job is posting the "Make $150 per day" ads anywhere and everywhere you can think of. You'd probably make $150 a day if you posted the ad 1,000 times and every 1,000 people responded and spent a small starter fee or whatever they charge to get in. Pyramid type scam.

However, I understand that many medical offices are using home based transcriptionist these days. That might be something to look into.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 01:31 pm
http://www.wahm.com/ is a great place to find information on work at home jobs.

You certainly can make $150.00/day but, it's going to take you time to get there and it's not going to happen in an hour. Just like every other job it's the time and enthusiasm you put into it.

I wouldn't trust the ads though - most of them are scams.

Very few will have you pay anything. A couple of them you have to pay for Background check or something like that but, no fee for information.

Good Luck!
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Tue 20 May, 2008 08:20 pm
0 Replies