God Does not EXIST!!!

ZoSo

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 12:37 am
Quote:

so why don't atheists believe in God if it is comforting and attractive? Hmm there must be a reason why atheists can live without a God and why Christians can't. Are atheists more intelligent? (einstein was a jew) maybe it is the way we are brought up...

Well atheists don't believe in god because no matter how hard they try they cannot get past the irrationality of a god existing and so therefore cannot believe in one. Good question, it's a tricky one because there have been some smart religious folk. At the end of the day religion is a lot to do with your own views and spiritual orientation.
0 Replies

blakblak

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 12:47 am
agreed Cool
0 Replies

ZoSo

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 12:58 am
Awesome!
0 Replies

PONKOM

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 07:54 pm
God does exist,but no one know him.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 08:52 pm
If Bush talks with god and not so much with his biological father, there "must" be a god. Isn't that proof enough? I can just picture Bush talking with god; I see Bush mouthing his words, but I have no idea what god looks like or how he's answering Bush. Do you? Do dry drunks have illusions?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 10:57 pm
There is a decent discussion on what God may or may not be like in the S&R forum. Define God

Okay, shameless self promotion; so what?

I would think proving a negative might create difficulties for the one advancing the proposition.

Of course, the one attempting to prove the existence of God must first establish standards of truth - acceptable proof.

This is why Wilso's fools errand Don't tell me there's any proof for creationism. is such a hoot.

Have fun.
0 Replies