"push" polls

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 08:51 pm
I guess they are called "push" polls, I got one this evening, made me sick. started off asking me if I supported Tom Udall for the Senate, I answered Yes i did. the poll went on saying "do you know Udall supports murder of babies because he did not vote against rescinding Roe v Wade?" and did you know he supports terrorists having free access to the USA because he voted against building a wall between New Mexico and Mexico and he supports giving queers equal rights with normal male/female marriages?" From that point on I answered the questions totally against the "pollster" because I considered the questions totally bogus and inherently without merit (like talking with Okie). I assume it was some kind of Fox News poll that they would use for their sicko agenda.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 624 • Replies: 5
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 08:59 pm
You answer your phone?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 06:04 am
You HAVE a phone?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 07:31 am
So you answered yes to all the "did you know" questions, right?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 08:00 am
the phone calls have been fast and furious..... Over the weekend I got 6 calls in half an hour asking about who I was voting for in the primaries and they were all from the same place. I finally told them if they called one more time I'd vote for McCain....
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 08:17 am
Push polls could care less about your answers. There only goal is to push the information out to the people they are calling.

Thanks for keeping them on the line for so long Dys. It meant they couldn't call me.
0 Replies