Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 11:18 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 440 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 11:20 am
Small states SHOULD go first. It gives candidates the ability to compete even if they aren't loaded with money.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 11:30 am
Agree with Cyclo. Look at what happened this year with the Democrats contesting the nomination right to the very end. Each and every State's primary, looking back now, was very important.

Look how foolish Florida and Michigan appear now!

This process works good enough.

PS: Some knucklehead from Cambridge thinks a "lottery" would work? Go figure.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 01:12 pm
Michigan is foolish. The brain drain has left the state with a populace that largely can't read (unless the sign says "Beer" or "Lotto"), and a pack of retards in our highest offices. It isn't surprising at all to see the MDEMS do something this stupid. It's part of their very personna.

I moved back to MI after getting sick of CA's stupidity. I figured Michigan had to have changed. It did, it just got worse.

When Granholm got reelected she was in Detroit for her big night. The thing is, she works in Lansing. Dick DeVos was at home in Grand Rapids, where he should be. Granholm was just pandering to her supporters, the welfare lackeys and criminals that make up greater Detroit.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 01:18 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Small states SHOULD go first. It gives candidates the ability to compete even if they aren't loaded with money.

I agree and add that all voting for all elections should be done on Saturday allowing the working class to finally have their say.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 01:20 pm
H2O_MAN wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

I agree and add that all voting for all elections should be done on Saturday allowing the working class to finally have their say.

Huh? The polls open at 6 or 7AM and close at 8PM. Not to mention absentee ballots. If you can't make it, tough.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 02:49 pm
cjhsa wrote:

If you can't make it, tough.

That's the spirit ~
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 03:17 pm
I agree that smaller states should go first.....just not the same one's every cycle.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 04:41 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Michigan is foolish. The brain drain has left the state with a populace that largely can't read (unless the sign says "Beer" or "Lotto"), and a pack of retards in our highest offices. It isn't surprising at all to see the MDEMS do something this stupid. It's part of their very personna.

I moved back to MI after getting sick of CA's stupidity. I figured Michigan had to have changed. It did, it just got worse.

When Granholm got reelected she was in Detroit for her big night. The thing is, she works in Lansing. Dick DeVos was at home in Grand Rapids, where he should be. Granholm was just pandering to her supporters, the welfare lackeys and criminals that make up greater Detroit.

seriously, why don't you move out of the shithole then?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 04:43 pm
maporsche wrote:
I agree that smaller states should go first.....just not the same one's every cycle.

Interestingly, that's exactly what happened this cycle. SC and NV are not traditionally 'first states' for the Dems.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 7 May, 2008 04:43 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
seriously, why don't you move out of the shithole then?

Because the house I bought at what I thought was low cycle has lost most of my 20% down payment in value, thanks to baby boomer mortgage lenders.
0 Replies