WOIYO, OKIE AND McWHITEY ARE GODLESS COMMIES . . .

dlowan

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 05:57 am
Steve 41oo wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Is that something up with which you will not put?

No, I believe it is something up with which I SHALL not put.
woo commie liberal pedant wabbit

you're all nuts. happy to be here.

I don't think you can be a commie and a liberal, not even we pedantic lagomorphs.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 05:26 pm
I believe that the dialectical progress of history will inevitably result in a state of freedom and equality, but that to make this come about, a transitory period must be imposed in which a dictatorship of the proletariat successfully stamps out retrograde bourgeois tendencies and protect the working classes from insidious counterrevolutionary propaganda. I do believe that we must therefore realise the nationalisation of the means of production and the collectivisation of the land, and that the only reliable way to achieve this is to accord the right of government to a disciplined avant garde of the proletariat. BUT I AINT NO GODDAMN COMMIE!!!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 06:16 pm
nimh wrote:
I believe that the dialectical progress of history will inevitably result in a state of freedom and equality, but that to make this come about, a transitory period must be imposed in which a dictatorship of the proletariat successfully stamps out retrograde bourgeois tendencies and protect the working classes from insidious counterrevolutionary propaganda. I do believe that we must therefore realise the nationalisation of the means of production and the collectivisation of the land, and that the only reliable way to achieve this is to accord the right of government to a disciplined avant garde of the proletariat. BUT I AINT NO GODDAMN COMMIE!!!!

Yes, dear.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 10:06 pm
nimh wrote:

I believe you managed to use every single buzz word that makes each "Earl", "Billy Joe" and "Robbie Ray" reach for his shotgun....collectivism is my personal trigger word, but I don't hear any shoes banging on the table so I digress. Besides, in this thread I would fall squarely into the communist sympathizer column...so it's all groovy.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 10:30 pm
second that...
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 10:28 am
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p173/2PacksAday/communist-party.gif
0 Replies