Chai

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:10 pm
Ragman wrote:
Chai wrote:
honey_rose_cr wrote:
Quote:

I'm still...... a child

No one could argue that.

You act like a child, you think like a child.

It's so easy to get you pissed off and dithered, like a child.

You're a child playing grownup.

A child who thinks having a clitoral hood piercing makes them a woman.

A child who doesn't post looking for adult advice, but for others to agree with you and reinforce your immaturity.
When you don't get the childish answers you'd understand, you through a tantrum.

I'm outta here....I figured out who to report Bella Dea to, and she's going to be soooooo sorry.

Chai: if you choose to repeatedly argue with her (as frustrating as her behavior is) about these issues, you exhibit a similar behavior.

I'm not arguing with her, I'm messing with her head.

Am I being immature right now? Sure (shrugs)

She's just so easy to tick off, and sometimes I just can't resist.

It's a cheap thrill, but I'll take what I can get. Especially since I've lost my income of 20% of the salt packets.

Bella will be sorry, mark my words. I'm going to KFC and tell them I know where all their missing salt has gone to.

Next time she goes in there to get one of those $1 biscut snackers.....WHAM!!! They'll be ready for her, and I'm gonna watch her go down.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:11 pm
I know you are, and I love to argue with you. But it doesn't half piss me off because people lose the intention of the thread and I don't get my question answered. I see you couldn't resist coming back?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:11 pm
Hey, we agreed that there would be no more voyeuristic nonsense. You are not allowed (per that restraining order) to watch me go down.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:12 pm
Will you have my babies Chai? Because I'm actually deeply in love with you and stood outside your window right now.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:12 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Hey, we agreed that there would be no more voyeuristic nonsense. You are not allowed (per that restraining order) to watch me go down.

eww
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:13 pm
honey_rose_cr wrote:
It's meant to be ridiculous, I was being sarcastic. No-one will stand up to her and I have no witnesses of the physical assault she brought upon me.

How am I throwing a tantrum, because Chai is intentionally trying to wind me up and force her opinion on me?

Oddly enough I have my own ideas, I've been brought up in a different country, by a different parent and I don't care what some stranger thinks on my moral beliefs.

You don't need a witness. And I couldn't care less about your moral practices. But you seemed more concerned about her selling something she shouldn't be than you are about your well being.

Which is just....well, stupid.

And Chai winds everyone up. It's her "thing".
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:14 pm
Maybe you Americans think differently to us, but every person who's read that biased letter about me says it's disgusting and completely innappropriate... They also say teach her a lesson. Because that's one thing I'm good at. I should be a lawyer, if I wasn't as freakishly crazy.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:15 pm
honey_rose_cr wrote:
Maybe you Americans think differently to us, but every person who's read that biased letter about me says it's disgusting and completely innappropriate... They also say teach her a lesson. Because that's one thing I'm good at. I should be a lawyer, if I wasn't as freakishly crazy.

I think I may have missed something...what letter?
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:19 pm
Quote:
You don't need a witness. And I couldn't care less about your moral practices. But you seemed more concerned about her selling something she shouldn't be than you are about your well being.

Which is just....well, stupid.

And Chai winds everyone up. It's her "thing".

-I do, because if I accuse her and haven't got a witness she's got a LOT more power than me. She's also got a lot more money for a decent lawyer and the company couldn't give a **** anymore, she's kinda in control of it...
-And I don't care about Chai's or anyone else's moral practices.
-I'm not. I couldn't give a ****, it's a weakness that I've found, I could get her in a weak spot with that, and get her with my amazing response letter. I don't particularly care about the fact she's selling these things which are meant to be free, it doesn't effect me, but it's something she thinks she can get away with along with the bullying so it's a starting spot. Get her in as many places as possible and weaken her from within.
-What do you mean wellbeing? I want revenge...it'll make her back off and therefore wil aid my wellbeing.

So? I've told her to back off on more than one occasion, I'm ******* 17, I'm impressionable and easily wound up, as a responsible adult I would've thought she might've taken that warning, but she obviously finds it thrilling to wind up a child. How mature and fulfilling for you.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:20 pm
She threw a letter at me accusing me of several things... She said she won't, as my manager, help me build my confidence or improve on the things she has a problem with, and therefore she's going to fire me for it.

Eg, when I do jobs she credits other staff for it and tells me I don't do things and even when I say I did something she accuses me of lying. As you can imagine not a particulary professional set up or nice atmosphere, which is why I'm endevouring to change it, even a little bit.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:21 pm
Warning: Martyr Alert:

And I take the time to answer her question with the actual info that she requested, and get totally ignored.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:22 pm
I said thank you.... Confused
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:24 pm
honey_rose_cr wrote:
I said thank you.... Confused

sorry.
Yes...I reread the threads and I did just find it.

OK...but did the info help you?
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:27 pm
I'm just mid-reading it now, thank you. Smile

I really hate search engines, never seem to get the result I'm looking for. Confused
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:41 pm
Please feel free to explain how this can be classed a tantrum. I was trying to explain how angry and frustrated and stuck I am, and why I don't care about your opinion. In hindsight I should've kept quiet because I shouldn't have to justify myself to you.

All I wanted was a simple answer, I didn't need you to tell me how I should be acting. I get defensive when someone starts telling me how I should act and doesn't even answer my question, in no way did I intend to have a tantrum, and in this country tantrums tend to be children trying to get their own way. I don't think I see any possible opportunity to try and get my own way in this thread....

I told you I didn't care what your opinion was and you kept on, therefore leading me to express my anger at the situation and my frustration at being told by someone who doesn't know how I feel or how it has effected me, how I should act and what moral take I should have on the situation.

To clarify and mainly to Chai.

Thank you, the end.

And no, I don't want a reply to this post. Thus I shall close this window and never return.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 01:35 pm
Damn it! The next time those kids set up their cocoa selling booth on the corner I'm going to point out the "Not for individual sale" message on the label and get my cocoa free then I'm calling the cops.

Chances are she's not going to get into any serious trouble for this. They'll tell her not to do it and she'll quit.

Meanwhile, I'm sure that are lots of laws that deal with how employers treat employees, how they go about firing employees, etc. If she's a horror you will get her in a lot more trouble by pursing this avenue of justice.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 02:17 pm
I see no problem with reporting some one if they are doing something illegal. I suggest you call the police department and inquire. Although if it is something in their opinion that is petty, they probably won't bother. I am not sure on this sort of issue whether it is considered petty or not so I will not give my opinion.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 05:51 pm
ok, now that we've resolved this burning legal issue... Rolling Eyes

This idea of revenge, I've been thinking about it on and off since this thread began.

I'm not talking about someone vowing to take revenge on whoever killed their child, or something like that....that's a whole 'nother story I'm not prepared to talk about....who knows what anyone would do when they're under enormous grief.

I'm not that good a person really, but I dunno, I never gave this revenge deal much importance.

Roger, I frankly was quite surprised when you opined revenge was a learning experience, and I'm guessing you meant that it is one that could have a positive effect.

I mean, anything is possible I suppose, but I don't see someone being treated as the object of someone elses revenge as likely to realize their own actions brought this upon themselves....well, they might realize it somewhat, but the major thought wouldn't be, "What can I learn from this that will make me a better person?"

What it does do is set up a chain reaction of one person hurting the other, until neither one cares about what started it.

Am I saying be meek and mild and just take it? No....If someone has wronged you, make your mind known of course. If their response is "eat **** and die", well, I'm not bound to them, as rockhead said, take your business (figuratively) elsewhere.

I can't say I can remember if anyone every took revenge on me. Probably someone has, but I honestly don't remember. See, that's how big an effect it had. I sorta can say I've had people be sorta kinda vengeful, meaning saying things in front of others, thinking it was hurting me. Did that make me mad? Well, yeah. Mostly though, it made me feel sorry for the person who had to live that way.

It just seems such a impotent thing to do.

Serious question....has anyone ever learned kindness, or something positive, from someone pulling revenge on you?

I feel kind of sad about this actually. I guess I never realized someone took this seriously. Hurting someone over something that means nothing in the big picture.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 06:01 pm
Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
--Carrie Fisher

The same could be said of revenge.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 06:02 pm
boomerang wrote:
Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
--Carrie Fisher

The same could be said of revenge.

True.

I would think dwelling on revenge would curdle your soul, and sicken your spirit.
0 Replies