Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 05:22 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 619 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Mame

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 08:36 am
Miller, you need to get a life. How many of these posts do you plan on putting on here? Same old, same old. Come on.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 08:39 am
Mame wrote:
Miller, you need to get a life. How many of these posts do you plan on putting on here? Same old, same old. Come on.

Don't feed the spammer.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 09:52 am
Mame wrote:

Do you not remember her MO.....she probably posted 1000 threads regarding healthcare.

This is what Miller does.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 10:12 am
miller is definitely in the wingnut category... but KAK has a right to post whatever KAK wants...

and for roxxxmanne to make duragatory remarks about other member's postings is beyond ironic...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 10:45 am
Seriously. There needs to be a Miller v. Roxxxanne virtual cage fight.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:09 am
If we can get it a ppv event a lot of us would watch it.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 12:37 pm
Just saw Rev. Wright's NAACP speech. His enemies simply cant compete with this man. I feel sorry for those who try. Hillary wants to know why Obama didn't quit the church. What gaul. It aint blindness it's pure powermongering. It's base. Rev. Wright is all about love and building a better, more understanding and appreciative world. And to state the obvious about Miller and her constant attacks on Wright her attacks are on Obama in a mad quest to get Hillary the nomination not because she supports Hillary by far but because she believes Hillary cant beat bomb bomb bomb Iran McCain.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 01:01 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Rev. Wright is all about love

If Rev. Wright is all about love, why then doesn't he sound like Jesus Christ? Cool
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 02:52 pm
Miller, "If Rev. Wright is all about love, why then doesn't he sound like Jesus Christ?" He may not sound like your Jesus but he sounds exactly like my Jesus. You sound as if you have not seen the NAACP speech or the National Press Club speech which was brilliant. He talks of reconciliation and with historical significance and in depth and with hope. He has a beautiful message. Unfortunately America does not have a beautiful history. But facing up to that history is all that can lead to change as in those who do not know their history are doomed to repeat it. Getting back to your Jesus question Rev. Wright said it best when he said the Christ of the slavemasters and the Christ of the slaves in the holds of the ships were different. Both thought they were right. You have always given me the impression that you're more on the side of the slavemasters than the slaves. In my mind you represent your Christ and I represent mine. I would suggest to you that if you have not heard both speeches given last night and today that your statements about Rev. Wright are purely political and made deliberately out of ignorance. You dont care, edont wanna know what he thinks outside of what you can twist to suit your own devious purposes.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 02:59 pm
A couple points points Wright made at the Press Club was this war in Iraq was built on lies and his God daughter has just been sent to Iraq. His service in the Marines is known and he's mentioned Cheney's and Bushie's lack of service and now his God daughter is serving in a war those God damned chickenhawks built on lies. Last sentence is my take not his.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 12:20 pm
I beg your pardon.
It is not a question of who project/uphold the intellecual faculties.
But a question unsolved.

I amean AMERICAN DREAMS unrealized.

people are starvinv because of this funny HOPE AND AND DREAM
0 Replies