Why one should love USA?

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 07:04 pm
Be civil and brand not the participants as Anti- americans and therby proove they are critical and humans.

I think usa is just like any xyz with innocent poor peaople and soup-sipping country.
If there is the only moon-landing SUPER POWER in this globe, then there should not be any war or crime, or rape, or torture..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,216 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 07:24 pm
As usual i beg your pardon . in the title one word is missing and that word is NOT
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 07:48 pm
I can't think for a moment that I could convince anyone who is not here in the USA that it is deserving of anyone's love.

Unless, of course, those people were in Europe or Asia, then anyone there, in those places, ought to at least remember and be grateful, if not full of love, for the GIs who gave their lives to set Europe free, to set Asia( At least the part not controlled by Mao,) free Oh, and the Marshall Plan. If anyone is not happy about the Marshall Plan's results, we could use the money now, please send it back.

If anyone is here from elsewhere, I don't even have to start on why they should love America. Everything is here for them, jobs, a place to live, places to have fun, good schools for their children and (here's the best part) a place where for the most part, they can be themselves. Nigerian or Costa Rican, Peruvian or French. Pakistani or Maltese.

Oh... and yes. I know that we are the most idiotic nation on earth. We are blind and dumb to the cultures of the rest of the world. We haven't a clue whether or how any people on this blue-green earth came to be, our own history is all that is important. So important that most of us haven't any idea what that history is.

Here's the only thing that most, almost all, Americans believe: we have this messy, corrupt, strange system of governance wherein any of the people who wish to can have a part of making the decisions which will effect the very core of their lives.

If any country or people wishs to have a system like ours we will drop everything, our wives, our children, our jobs, our faith, our very existence, just to insure that you who want to, get to, choose your leaders in a process called a free election and that you will get to choose which of those leaders gets to continue to lead your nation into the future.

Name another country whose people are willing to do that.

Joe(At the drop of a hat)(Such fools as we)Nation
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 07:50 pm
Lovely reponse.
My views are different but not one-sided.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 09:21 pm
Are there other american.?
I mean humanbeings.
0 Replies

tommrr

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:19 pm
After that response from Joe, I don't think there is anything else that needs to be said on the subject. The whole thing in a few neat and eloquent paragraphs.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:39 pm
Thanks for your views.
Any more Americans?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:58 pm
Intill the other half of American history is acknowledged and put in with the rest of the certified history nobody will understand what America is and above all America is a duality of terror and freedom.

The black history of America is assassination of democratic leaders that would not cooperate with American corporation. We train death squads to terrorize and torture people that resist their country being sold out. We make loans to countries that only the wealthy benefit from while the poor become slaves and so do their children.

We gave Iraq 24 hours to comply, knew they couldn't and dropped bombs on sleeping families in the middle of the night for WMDs they never had and if they did it was because we gave it to a dictator to secure our oil interest.

The niger papers were a farce just like what happened at Tonkin.

If you think you can take me on then bring it on. I know and tell the truth and you are clowns to believe any different. God save our souls.

The history of America can be summed up by a journal entry by Columbus;

" They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for them for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane...... They would make fine servants.......with fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want."

The key word is subjugate.

Gold, oil, slave labour, stolen land, terror.

The victory is over myself that I will not believe lies, be like them or not acknowledge the truth. That is my duty and honer to man and the lose of innocent life.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:05 pm
Thank you Amigo

Why the hell the global people join with rational Americans
and make the bitter world a better one?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:16 pm
Because man cannot take responsibility for what he is.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:20 pm
Why not one should show some sympathy
for the cricial innocents.?
why the hell this nonsense be allowed without any protest?
0 Replies

saab

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 02:27 am
The Americans, the Canadians, the British and the people in the resistance all helped us Europeans to get rid of Hitler and probably also of the Stalin regime in case Russia had won over Hitler. Later also thanks to the western world we got rid of the communistic part of Europe. That is a reason to if not love at least like Amerika.
If you happen to be a person for a regime like communism, anti religion, anti democratic governments, free speach etc etc of course you donĀ“t like USA and the democratic ideas of the western world.
That was that kind of people who helped Hitler to his power.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 10:44 am
Let us strive hard to materialize the Dreams of Americans
than spreading a funny story of AMERICAN DREAMS:

sOME UNKNOWN aMERICAN HAS THIS QUESTION:

" If there were dreams to sell
What you buy?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 05:48 pm
America has a niche for everyone. That may be what makes it so unique. A niche that includes free schooling for one's children (not to mention free breakfast and lunch oftentimes comes with the schooling). Jobs that allow one to raise a family. A society that allows women to work and make their own decisions. And, for many immigrants a heck of a lot better from whatever land they came from.

It's not just a matter of loving America, but feeling gratitude for what America affords people and their families, in the way of a life.

Notice how few immigrants are going back to their countries of origin. They are perhaps living within an immigrant enclave, but their children will understand American society, and all the opportunities available. And, while not everyone has the willingness to show gratitude, it is usually there.

And, it may sound like the proverbial cliche, but it is true that America works this way, because it is a nation of immigrants, with no current or past history of an elitist aristocracy. One could find an elitist social/economic class, but with hard work, and an education, one can move up a rung or more with each generation here. That cannot be done in many countries.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 05:57 pm
Name one city among the 50 odd states where there is no chines or Indians.
American system needs this free-cheap-highly qualified-tolerant non-organized individuals.
Of course no other country boast itself as the only super power( a deragatory term to insult other cultures)
That irks me and that is why I pour forth my views with apt cut and pastes
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 07:49 am
Re: Why one should love USA?
Ramafuchs wrote:
Be civil and brand not the participants as Anti- americans and therby proove they are critical and humans.

I think usa is just like any xyz with innocent poor peaople and soup-sipping country.
If there is the only moon-landing SUPER POWER in this globe, then there should not be any war or crime, or rape, or torture..

Rama Damma Ding Dong!

What really is your problem? Are you Muslim?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:23 pm
I am an athiest who expose the hypocracy of all religions( without exception)
I am a globalist who uphold non-violence, decency, democracy, decorum
I am a a chatter here who read all the views to learn from others.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:29 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:

How can you uphold democracy while stating that you're a ?That is an anathema!
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:39 pm
Re: Why one should love USA?
woiyo wrote:
Rama Damma Ding Dong!

What really is your problem?

Severely neurotic, isolated and delusional: talks to (and about) himself a lot.

Very tiresome.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:45 pm
Ragman wrote:
Ramafuchs wrote:

How can you uphold democracy while stating that you're a communist?That is an anathema!
0 Replies