John McCain let down by memory

Zippo

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 04:19 pm
John McCain let down by memory

"IT was just a printing error, but John McCain's campaign team did not spell his name right in an advertisement last week - it was apparently paid for by "Johm" McCain."

Last week, while questioning General David Petraeus in Congress about progress in Iraq, the Arizona senator also garbled the distinction between the Sunni Muslims backing Al-Qaeda and the Shi'ite radicals who are sponsored by Iran.

Senator Joe Lieberman, his friend, had already had to whisper a correction in his ear last month when he claimed that Al-Qaeda was being trained by Iran. 'I'm sorry; the Iranians are training the extremists, not Al-Qaeda. Not Al-Qaeda, I'm sorry,' McCain said hastily.

Republicans fear their 71-year-old candidate, who would be the oldest president to enter the White House if elected, is having too many 'senior moments' on the campaign trail.

timesonline

===================
Remeber my thread re: his old age? Told ya about brain cells dying as people get older. Well I was right once again. Smile

http://www.electricwindmillcar.com/d1756747.u22.globalhosting.com/images/cop2.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 358 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 04:35 pm
memory
is
fading.
Reality is..........................
0 Replies