DOES GOD EXIST?????

TheCorrectResponse

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 08:17 am
Quote:

It would be interesting (or maybe not) to hear you explain how I was the one who brought up where you work.

Easy: I brought it up to Foxy on a different post when the discussion was about teaching ID in schools. You have been harping about it on this post since, as you have managed to do once again, by the way. I just answer in response. Responding is not initiating…another tough concept for you I know. You keep using it trying to imply I get to say what I want while a bunch of poor victims sit helplessly by.

The reason I brought up the DIA was for a round about way of explaining how asinine are your continued comments about me foisting stuff off on a class behind closed doors. I could have used any number of examples, this seemed the best. Do you really think the DIA hires someone and says: "hey we want you to teach X but you just go and teach whatever your little heart desires?" Are you really THAT ignorant? I get that from a lot of large corporations when I design curriculum for them too: "hey whatever you think is best TCR". Rolling Eyes

One more time for the learning disabled: Why would I attempt to discuss anything with someone who knows everything (except the answer to specific questions of course)? We've played your game.

Again, once more for the unlearned, I didn't bring up Campbell just warned others not to bother. I suggested you actually read Campbell as you might like to know what he said before you show him to be an idiot next to your great intellect. Of course criticizing things you don't know about is about the limits of your ability. Actually it was just a way of demonstrating to the other posters that you didn't know what you were talking about but would blithely dismiss both Campbell and them anyway. As you have, of course, done. Cool

The reason we are left to comment on your M.O. rather than have a discussion (it's only an ad hominem if its ISN'T true)…is because you seem to lack knowledge about any subject you comment on, we state mostly facts we get nothing but your opinions, and as soon as you get stuck in a corner you run. I am hardly unique in this: ROS, PARADOS, TKO, SET, etc. have all experienced this time and time again. I have tried to tell you: when you're a one-trick pony you have a problem when the audience sits in for the second show. Embarrassed

Of course, as in most of your posts it is what you have failed to respond to that is the point. As I have an will continue to point out, you won't answer my questions (which were in exact response to your posts when I originally asked them (because you can't, are too lazy to attempt to look them up, and won't admit it since they show that while you purport to know more than the experts on the most esoteric and complicated points you have no concept of basic science. You're stuck because I asked questions that have short, exact answers; there is no wiggle room for you. No interpretation issues, just you with your ignorance hanging out. But then you must feel right at home in this position. :wink:

5 months and waiting...and...
ROFLMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

real life

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:16 am
TheCorrectResponse wrote:
(you) would blithely dismiss both Campbell and them anyway

Actually, I have offered to discuss Campbell with you and others, and asked you to defend his views since you seem to consider them authoritative.

You have run away from this discussion about as fast as you could.

TheCorrectResponse wrote:
you won't answer my questions (which were in exact response to your posts when I originally asked them (

Nonsense. You went down a rabbit trail to avoid the issue at hand, and were upset because your attempt to derail the thread failed.
0 Replies

TheCorrectResponse

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 10:03 am
Quote:
Well, I guess good ol' Joe is all we need then. He's apparently got all the answers.

As usual your words betray you.

Maybe you should have someone read this next paragraph and have them explain it to you:

I was never part of "the issue at hand"; I didn't bring up Campbell I warned others not to bother. As you knew nothing abut him but would be contemptuous of him. Which is exactly what happened as per you response, reposted for you above. (Predicting what you will say is not much of a feat of prognostication.) If you go back you'll see I wasn't responding to you at all. (But then you already know that) As I said I've seen your act.

You could try to be a little more original. I continue to point out how you have run from and continue to ignore my questions and so you try to turn it back on me. This is weak even by someone from who we can expect weakness.

So I can show, over and over, where I didn't even attempt to engage you, everyone can go back and see for themselves I was talking to the other posters. ( but wh bother they all know you) However I can also repost your challenge to me to discuss the "physics of the here and now" with you, which led, on my next post, to the questions you have run from since. You keep forgetting that the posts are there for everyone to see.

Gee you think anyone can figure out this just means you are going to ignore my questions again…you've got me fooled! Cool

Five months and counting…

ROFLMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

real life

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 09:16 pm
Just as you attempted to derail the earlier thread , now you're attempting to derail this one with your mischaracterizations of what has gone before.

If you are interested in defending Campbell, that could be pertinent to this thread.

If you are not, and it seems you're not, then so be it.

Can you give any reason why we should accept Campbell's opinions as fact?

If not, then the way is clear to discuss his opinions.
0 Replies