DOES GOD EXIST?????

aman

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 09:21 am
So , what do you think , does anything like god exist? I don't beleive in god.How about you?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,910 • Replies: 63
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 09:23 am
Yes . . . and she's really pissed right now . . .
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 01:59 pm
Religion to me (While extremely fascinating From an Objective point of view)
Is just such an Utterly Laughable Joke that has Left billions across the globe brainwashed and its just ******* Stupid and Incredibly Rediculas.

So no,No "GOD" is Real....Nothing any religion tells you is real.**** god.**** Religion,And i wont go to hell for saying that cause Theres no such goddam thing.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 02:06 pm
Yeah, billions of people around the world are all stupid and brainwashed, but YOU , hey YOU got 'em all beat. YOU're the sly one that figured out what all the rest of those dummies couldn't. Yep YOU are the smart one and the rest of the world is ignorant. Laughing

The elitist attitudes of atheists never cease to amaze me. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 02:20 pm
I hardly Think im an elitest Or That i could even SPELL the word (which i obviously cannot)

if you knew Me you would know that im a guy with Self esteem So low that its really not even there.....i consider everything i do/Done and possibly will do to be absolute Garbage.I consider Absolutely everything about me to be Wrong And not good enough So how could i have An elitest atitude?

All im saying is that from my point of view (and every other athiest on the planet) That Religion is ******* idiotic....Im sorry because i KNOW how offensive that is and its NOT my intention to offend anyone...Its just my intention to state my point of view.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 02:29 pm
real life wrote:
Yeah, billions of people around the world are all stupid and brainwashed, but YOU , hey YOU got 'em all beat. YOU're the sly one that figured out what all the rest of those dummies couldn't. Yep YOU are the smart one and the rest of the world is ignorant.

That fifty million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.

-- Anatole France.

"Real life" apparently thinks that by upping the ante from millions to billions somehow authorizes stupidity.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 04:43 pm
What setanta said.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 08:30 pm
real life wrote:
The elitist attitudes of atheists never cease to amaze me. Rolling Eyes

The atheists can't hold a candle to the religious when it comes to elitism. Not only do the religious believe their own view of god is correct and everyone else is wrong (and are all going to be punished for eternity for not believing in the "correct" god), but they also believe that they out of all humanity are smiled upon and recognized by an omniscient super-being that created the entire Universe. It's hard to imagine anything more perversely egotistical and elitist than a chanting pack of humans who believe that they alone recognize the truth of an almighty super-being.
0 Replies

Pauligirl

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:41 pm
real life wrote:
Yeah, billions of people around the world are all stupid and brainwashed, .......

and they post on the internet

http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/top100.aspx?archive=1

Fundies Say the Darndest Things! - An archive of the most hilarious, bizarre, ignorant, bigoted, and terrifying quotes from fundies all over the internet! The FSTDT archive is the largest collection of fundie quotes on the planet, with More than 19222 archived quotes this very second!
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:49 pm
Does God exist? Well it depends on the outcome of this vote - this is a democracy fur crissake!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:52 pm
mrhunt wrote:
I hardly Think im an elitest Or That i could even SPELL the word (which i obviously cannot)

if you knew Me you would know that im a guy with Self esteem So low that its really not even there.....i consider everything i do/Done and possibly will do to be absolute Garbage.I consider Absolutely everything about me to be Wrong And not good enough So how could i have An elitest atitude?

All im saying is that from my point of view (and every other athiest on the planet) That Religion is **** idiotic....Im sorry because i KNOW how offensive that is and its NOT my intention to offend anyone...Its just my intention to state my point of view.
See. You're tops at something after all. . .
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:56 pm
Pauligirl wrote:
real life wrote:
Yeah, billions of people around the world are all stupid and brainwashed, .......

Fundies Say the Darndest Things! - An archive of the most hilarious, bizarre, ignorant, bigoted, and terrifying quotes from fundies all over the internet! The FSTDT archive is the largest collection of fundie quotes on the planet, with More than 19222 archived quotes this very second!

My gawd some of those are so sad. 'My 16 year old must be smuggling a girl into his room because I found a magazine of naked men under his bed'

Not very fair - but fun to read - I suspect these people would be just as dumb if they were raised atheist....
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 11:06 pm
On the other hand some had me laughing out loud

[One Christian speaking to another]

You are banned. You are not a Christian for Christians don't accuse brothers and sisters in Christ of being non-Christian.
----

Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians. It's no different. It is the same thing. It is happening all over again. It is the Democratic Congress, the liberal-based media and the homosexuals who want to destroy the Christians. Wholesale abuse and discrimination and the worst bigotry directed toward any group in America today. More terrible than anything suffered by any minority in history.
----
Jesus is not a Jew. Jesus was Jewish.
----
There is not a single passage or concept in the Bible that would be offensive to any human on the planet.
-----
Masturbation can sometimes be wrong and it can sometimes not. If you masturbate thinking about how pretty the flowers are and how you want a puppy, essentially that's not wrong. But most times, that is not the case. I believe that when one masturbates a high percentage of the time they are fantasizing about a sexual partner therefore making masturbation lust. Lust, as the Bible states, is a sin. But masturbation is something that people in general should stay away from because it's hard not to lust whilst doing it.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 11:08 pm
OK, one more:

No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.
0 Replies

Pauligirl

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 11:19 pm
It's sort of like a train wreck. You can't not look.

And you are probably right, they would be just as dumb no matter what.

I just hope nobody gives them chewing gum while they are walking.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 11:32 pm
Pauligirl wrote:
It's sort of like a train wreck. You can't not look.

And you are probably right, they would be just as dumb no matter what.

I just hope nobody gives them chewing gum while they are walking.

It is terrifying and fascinating at the same time. Sort of like the Bizarro world in the old superman comics. Thanks for sharing it Pauligirl.
0 Replies

rockpie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:36 am
damn right god exists, and his favourite phrase is ''ite butt? whats occuring?''
0 Replies

real life

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 06:30 am
Pauligirl wrote:
real life wrote:

for hilarious and bizarre , or bigoted and terrifying quotes from atheists, one need look no further than A2K
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 08:29 am
Re: DOES GOD EXIST?????
aman wrote:
So , what do you think , does anything like god exist? I don't beleive in god.How about you?

Well today and most days... I believe there is a "God". I don't believe this "God" is even close to what religion makes him out to be though. Religion is a farce.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:47 am
real life wrote:
for hilarious and bizarre , or bigoted and terrifying quotes from atheists, one need look no further than A2K

Please provide an example or two which we can compare to the creationist insanity displayed on the link Pauligirl provided.

Here, see if you can beat this one:
Quote:
Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is.
0 Replies