McCain Needs to Answer Questions about his PTSD

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 05:09 pm
The MSM is about to blow the lid off of this at last.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 732 • Replies: 19
No top replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 05:35 pm
Is this going to have the same impact that the Clinton tax records did.

People: "SHOW ME THOSE TAX RECORDS! What are you hiding?"

Clinton: "Ok, here they are, before I said I'd give them to you."

People: "Ok, thanks. Everything looks in order."
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 06:44 pm
Roxxxxxy wrote:

The unseemly glee in this comment stains this forum.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 08:02 pm
The problem with this thread is it lets one's imagination run wild. And, imaginations can fabricate things that don't exist. I consider this thread just a loose thread that unravelled.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 12:30 am
maporsche wrote:

Everything looks in order. Who the **** has said that? Of course, you might think political payoffs and bribes are in order for the type of politicians you support. Of course, most of ths falls on Bill. Hillary's campaign is in shreds qs it is.

The Clintons tax returns at this point merely raise a lot more questions at this point which can be discussed on another thread.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 12:31 am
Foofie wrote:
The problem with this thread is it lets one's imagination run wild. And, imaginations can fabricate things that don't exist. I consider this thread just a loose thread that unravelled.

The problem with your post is that apparently you think McCain is normal.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 12:33 am
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Roxxxxxy wrote:

The unseemly glee in this comment stains this forum.

Too bad that facts bother you. Get over it.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 10:18 am
Why does it matter about a candidates personal medical records?
They have as much influence on how a candidate would govern as tax records have.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 10:38 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
maporsche wrote:

Everything looks in order. Who the **** has said that? Of course, you might think political payoffs and bribes are in order for the type of politicians you support. Of course, most of ths falls on Bill. Hillary's campaign is in shreds qs it is.

The Clintons tax returns at this point merely raise a lot more questions at this point which can be discussed on another thread.

I thought that they utter silence on her tax records since they were released was a significant indicator that things are in order.

You have in fact started a thread on this...it's on page 2 and has not had a whole lot of activity. If you really had a lot more questions, I would have imagined I could have found them there....but alas, nothing.

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=114629
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 01:12 pm
ma yugo, if you think that there are no revelations to come out of the Clinton tax records, you are just flat out uninformed. I don't have time to deal with this as there are a lot more things going on in politics to follow as well as I am putting together a new show and rehearsing and writing ten-twelve hours a day.

Regardless of your feeble attempt to divert attention from the issue at hand, the mental condition of Sen McCain will be a MAJOR campaign issue. I notice that BBB has started another thread about this, which almost always happens as it seems like I am always way ahead of the curve on what is going on. Sometimes, it turns out there is only smoke and not fire, like the passport issue and there isn't any blockbuster headlines from the tax returns yet but I really believe this McCain mental health issue will be big.

Maybe I will be wrong but I doubt it.Time will tell.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 01:16 pm
mysteryman wrote:
They have as much influence on how a candidate would govern as tax records have.

Oh the Clintons now are suddenly squeaky clean when it comes to their financial dealings???

You will now admit that all the Whitewater stuff and the Hillary's option deals were just products of right-wing propaganda and COMPLETELY without merit?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 01:20 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
mysteryman wrote:

Oh the Clintons now are suddenly squeaky clean when it comes to their financial dealings???

I dont know if they are or not, but if they arent they sure as hell wouldnt show it in their tax returns.
As long as they didnt break the law, then how much money they made is of no importance in the grand scheme of things.

You will now admit that all the Whitewater stuff and the Hillary's option deals were just products of right-wing propaganda and COMPLETELY without merit?

I dont know if they were without merit or not.
I didnt do any of the investigating.
I said it then and I will say it again now that I thought the whole investigation was a waste of time and money, but I wasnt consulted before the investigations began.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 05:05 pm
So you have reviewed the tax returns and are now willing to say that, as far as you know, the Clintons are above reproach. Yes or no?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2008 07:23 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Foofie wrote:

The problem with your post is that apparently you think McCain is normal.

"Normal" is synonymous with "average." Yes, McCain is not average, since the average person can't take off or land a Navy aircraft on an aircraft carrier.

But, without innuendos, what is it that bothers you about McCain? You are aware that amongst a segment of the population, in today's politically correct society, testosterone is tantamount to contraband.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 08:03 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
So you have reviewed the tax returns and are now willing to say that, as far as you know, the Clintons are above reproach. Yes or no?

Above reproach?
I dont know that I would go that far, simply because nobody is perfect.

BUT, based on what they released, AND based on my limited knowledge of the tax laws, then I will say that AS FAR AS I KNOW, and I stress AS FAR AS I KNOW, they didnt break any laws.

Now, you didnt answer my question...
Why does it matter how much money they made?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 08:11 am
before this election campaign roxxxanne would have hissed and spit venom at anyone who even intimated that the Clintons were not squeaky clean.....now it's unable to do that because it supports Obama... it can only like or love one thing at a time and in order to love one thing it must hate all others.... more hilarity....

btw... I'm a misogynist.... might as well beat it to the remark.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 08:21 am
I can't believe this idiot thread has lasted this lnog . . .
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 08:42 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Let's not forget that you need professional help.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 08:46 am
but not roxxxy's kind...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 05:22 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
before this election campaign roxxxanne would have hissed and spit venom at anyone who even intimated that the Clintons were not squeaky clean.....now it's unable to do that because it supports Obama... it can only like or love one thing at a time and in order to love one thing it must hate all others.... more hilarity....

LOL

Roxxxxxxy is a lot of heat ( the kind that makes you feel clammy and uncomfortable) with absolutely no light.
0 Replies