A quetion

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 11:55 pm
If youth is a blunder
and old age is a regret( according to Disraeli)

who will solve the family life?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,163 • Replies: 1
No top replies

rhymer

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 05:12 pm
In my opinion, the family should take first responsibilty (with pre-defined help from Society if necessary), and Society should take second pre-defined responsibility.

It goes deeper than this in reality; who should take responsibilty for mentally ill and physically disabled people?

It seems to me, that at least in the UK., (I really mean the K.) the State, which represents Society, is beginning now to introduce stealth reductions in services (they have run out of ideas on stealth taxes so need to reduce their costs).

At the end of the day, those that suffer from non-intended afflictions (and their families and friends) who are not covered by insurance of one sort or another (excluding National Insurance in the K.) are being left out to hang in suspense and fear and to die out.

As always, it is what is thought to be affordable which is implemented, rather than what is thoughtfully wanted by the people!
0 Replies