Where was God during the Holocaust?

Ramafuchs

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2008 09:03 pm
Tell me one decent religion which is above board?
Why one should follow the organized religion?
Why not be as we are?

It is not my intention to degrade Christian religion because of Bush's crusade against Islam or Hitler's barbarism against jews..
I disapprove all religion.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 02:34 pm
USA is the most powerful country with God's music.
My question is this.
I know the histroy of the USA and founders of constitution.
But unfortunately none of this holy crusaders of USA are qualified to sell the Bible as Vatican President
Why?

Is religion is a commercial product in usa?
Or none of the pious religious people are qualified to be the
PRESIDENT OF VATICAN?
0 Replies

Moishe3rd

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 08:48 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
USA is the most powerful country with God's music.
My question is this.
I know the histroy of the USA and founders of constitution.
But unfortunately none of this holy crusaders of USA are qualified to sell the Bible as Vatican President
Why?

Is religion is a commercial product in usa?
Or none of the pious religious people are qualified to be the
PRESIDENT OF VATICAN?

You know, only because you seem a little bit lost in the wilderness here, but nonetheless you appear to be also sincere, I figured that I might give you some feedback.
It is difficult to translate your English.
Your "holy crusaders of USA" and "PRESIDENT OF VATICAN" are totally incomprehensible. It doesn't make any sense in the English that you are trying to write.
In most people's case, less words are good. I would suggest, in your case, more words...
What are you writing about?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 09:03 pm
This thread seems to presuppose that there is one God that everyone worships. The thread's question is easy for an agnostic or atheist. Actually, the question may just be silly for an agnostic or atheist.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 09:06 pm
husker wrote:
"He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God."
Aeschylus

Hey, thats a good one.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2008 10:48 pm
Arella Mae wrote:
Hey Neo!

I didn't know you ebay? Seller or buyer? Hubby just bought a car off there. Awesome vehicle at an even more awesome price.

Satan is not equally powerful as God. Satan, for one, cannot create life as God does. Satan was originally an angel created by God. The creation cannot be as powerful as the Creator.

It IS all about free will. Man made a choice and God lets man make those choices. He also lets man suffer the consequences of those choices.
Just made Power Seller a month or so ago with my outstanding crafts made from parachute cord.

Example:

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=101175
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 01:24 pm
"What are you writing about?"
a two-pronged question.
Should religion approve war with high plastic power with half informed prexsident of USA?
Should the bible seller be the PRESIDENT of Vatican where Jesus had never visited?

Be a rational athiest than be a butcher
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 03:25 pm
back to the main topic.
Which God you mean while this barbarism took place?
Jesus?
Alla?
Buddha?
Sikh's god?
Bahai?
or the corrupt Hindu God?
get rid of your god fearing but perennial torturing world.
After death according to one God you will be honoured in Himmel while the majority of US will be happy.
0 Replies

Moishe3rd

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2008 04:28 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
"What are you writing about?"
a two-pronged question.
Should religion approve war with high plastic power with half informed prexsident of USA?
Should the bible seller be the PRESIDENT of Vatican where Jesus had never visited?

Be a rational athiest than be a butcher

Are you using a translation program?
Because, you still are having difficulty making sense.
Does "Should religion approve war with high plastic power with half informed prexsident of USA?" mean "Should ?? (Organized Religion? The Catholic Church? The Pope? Christianity? Or What?) approve of the War on Islamic Fascism presided over by President Bush?
Is that what you are attempting to write?
And your second phrase - "Should the Pope be the Pope?"
I really don't know what you are trying to write.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 02:26 pm
let me beg your pardon.
My English is based on colonial time and not chewing gum English..

I stand my previous response.
Thanks
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 04:18 pm
he was sleeping duh! his job is hard and he only gets 1 day off a week!
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 06:44 pm
The question posed by this thread can be misconstrued to imply that those that perpetrated the Holocaust (12 million - Jews and Gentiles), were just doing their thing, and if it shouldn't have happened, then God darn it, God would have stopped it! For those that believe in God, shouldn't it be accepted that He allows man to do wrong, as well right?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 06:59 pm
The question raised by the author of this thread is thought-provoking..
If there is one God whether he is Ganesh, buddha, Alla or jeuses there should be a peaceful world..
Religious war had maimed, killed more people than any non religious cause.
Anything organized under one name of god
to antagonize other other god fearing people is not a decent club/ organization.

Let us get rid of this
Christian against Christian.
Muslims against Muslims.
hindus against all religion.
Buddhists agaings Hindus.

Instead of reading Koran, bagawatgita or ramayana or bible let us stop to spread ignorance which rules the globe.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 03:53 pm
The so called all-pervasice but invisible God had made a short holiday so that Hitler can ransack the world.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 05:57 am
It does not help to get rid of religions.
Communistic leaders have killed and murdered millions of people.
Getting rid of religion under the idea "You should have no other God than ME." What ever the name was Stalin, Mao and others.
0 Replies

baddog1

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 12:54 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
The so called all-pervasice but invisible God had made a short holiday so that Hitler can ransack the world.

It never ceases to amaze me how so many blame God for other's free will.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 03:02 am
baddog1 wrote:
Ramafuchs wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me how so many miss the point that Ramafuchs is trying to make, that God, if he exists, cannot be all-pervasive and all-loving and yet allow atrocities to continue for years.

You can't excuse God for the Nazi atrocities just because of free will, just because you can't excuse politicians for not doing anything about Darfur. Or are you saying the atrocities in Darfur should continue to happen, otherwise we would be infringing on the free will of the militias?
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 06:37 am
baddog1 wrote:
Ramafuchs wrote:

The inverse is true then as well.

It never ceases to amaze me how so many people do amazing things on their own and then God is given credit unjustly.

T
K
O
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 04:14 pm
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
baddog1 wrote:
Ramafuchs wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me how so many miss the point that Ramafuchs is trying to make, that God, if he exists, cannot be all-pervasive and all-loving and yet allow atrocities to continue for years.

You can't excuse God for the Nazi atrocities just because of free will, just because you can't excuse politicians for not doing anything about Darfur. Or are you saying the atrocities in Darfur should continue to happen, otherwise we would be infringing on the free will of the militias?
Perhaps it has escaped your notice that God has determined these atrocities shall not continue indefinitely. That his schedule does not agree with ours is not relevant.
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 04:38 pm
Maybe just maybe, God is full of crap and can't actually influence anything, or maybe he just doesn't care, were is there any physical evidence of even one miracle.

Further thought maybe God was punishing the jewish people for nailing his son to the cross!!!! I think any dad would be well annoyed if someone done that to his kid. Or maybe they were getting punished for not accepting the new teachings

Finally, maybe theres no god at all. Its funny how many people miss that point.
0 Replies