The biggest problem with the 9/11

Zippo

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:59 pm
The biggest problem with the 9/11 Truth Movement is where it leads: a place dark and evil beyond imagination. Even if deep down you believed it was an inside job, you would need to deny it.

So when hundreds of American military officers, pilots, engineers, and CIA veterans stepped forward to say they believed the official story to be a monstrous lie, I was shaken to the core. There had to be an explanation for everything. The combination of forces and heat that took down the towers was unique; no engineer could give a definitive answer. The hijackers got lucky, including a good dose of incompetence and shortsightedness on the part of the government, which is nearly criminal, but not complicit. It's always easier for governments to lie than admit how stupid they are. The conspiracies led to the deep dark hole that we are ruled by criminal psychopaths, who, in one theory, had knowledge of impending attacks by bin Laden, and made sure they would succeed...

CONTINUED...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,425 • Replies: 30
No top replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 09:34 pm
I believe Elmer Fudd always knew where Bugs Bunny was when he said, "Where is dat kwazy wabbit?" I don't know if this falls under the heading of a conspiracy, other than for the fact that Elmer Fudd wanted the audience, watching the cartoon, to believe he didn't know.

I for one think an investigation in truth in cartoons should be made. How many children grew up thinking that Bugs Bunny was really so much smarter than Elmer Fudd?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 09:54 pm
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3430/idiot1qr9.jpg
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 04:17 am
wow! It's occom@$$ole. The Bush worshiper. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I still have your photo buddy! photo of occom looking of his pal -Bush.

http://www.crossfitnyc.org/HeadUpAss-Naked.jpg
OCCOM LOOKING FOR BUSH!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 06:44 am
zippy-dippy
Quote:
So when hundreds of American military officers, pilots, engineers, and CIA veterans stepped forward to say they believed the official story to be a monstrous lie, I was shaken to the core.
When someone says a mantra loud enough, and repeats it often enough, a certain number of "fringies" will be gullible enough to get on the bandwagon and get caught up in the party-like atmosphere. You are having a lot of fun with carrying water for the incredibly evil Dr STeve Jones. He is a fraud, a charlatan, and has not proven anything he says. IN FACT, a number of his statements have been debunked by "REal" scientists who let the evidence carry them where it may.

Now the latest bullshit is the "rapid" scattering of the metal from the WTC. Key pieces of the steel and aluminum have been retained and , as tributes to the memories of victims, the remaining has been remelted and used in several other structures including a guided missile destroyer.
The material didnt disappear, It was organized and catalogued like material from any other forensic inquiry.
Its patently presented that Jones had boogered up the seismic data, had misrepresented the torched columns that were cut AFTER WTC 1,2 came down, and when NIST stated that "no matter how much evidence they have and circumstantial recreations of the WTC-7 collapse, they "WOULD never fully understand the means that propogated the collapse of that building"" (even though sveral arhitetural schools have done very convincing forensic recreations of the collapse)
The 9/11ers have taken that statement, clipped it, taken it out of context , and have stated that NIST lied because theyve changed their story, when nothing could be further from the truth.

You and blueflame need to take your existences out of the ring of the " Jones influence", because your threads are getting increasingly more disturbed, and youve not added anything other than second level URLs that merely quote earlier ones. Thats not new evidence or compelling evidence, thats merely repetition of the same old **** that youve begun a few years ago..
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 07:05 am
Re: The biggest problem with the 9/11

You forgot to mention that the overwhelming majority of your "American military officers" haven't had anything to do with the military in 40+ years. Several of these guys not only retired from the military, they've already retired from 35+ year civil careers they had AFTER their military service. I guess that wouldn't be make for of a story though, eh? Maybe you can find some World War I vets that buy onto your conspiracy theories too. Your probably to late to find anyone who was in the Spanish-American War. Sorry.

Oh, and the retired Army Captain... I like that one. Did you know that you can't retire from the military as a Captain any more? The military decided about 15 years ago that if you are so stupid that you can't get promoted to Major after 14 years in the military you are out on your ass...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 07:08 am
I am flabbergasted by the thought that military officers, retired or on active service, would be considered to be an impressive array of witnesses.

I'd prefer operators of hot dog stands--they get out more, and see a greater cross-section of the population . . .
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 07:28 am
Actually taxi drivers are the ones who really know what's going on.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 07:29 am
A point well taken . . .
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 07:38 am
ebrown_p wrote:

That's why a nation should be run by taxi drivers and barbers...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 07:42 am
And people should never be told how sausages and laws are made . . .
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 07:42 am
Francis wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

That's why a nation should be run by taxi drivers and barbers...

I'd prefer the hotdog vendors. *stomach growls*
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 07:45 am
why is it that a "street" hot dog, served from a vendors cart, always tastes best?

Somebody call Dr Jones .He can do an inquiry on something that maybe hes qualified in.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 07:59 am
The real 911 inside facts have spread like wildfire throughout the world and not only the United States. Every single week new information and new websites are created. It is completely out of reach to even think about suppressing. It would be compared to fighting a huge wild-forest fire by urinating on it. Laughing ... essentually this is what you guys are trying to do. There are billions of people working every minute to spread the truth. I just laugh when people even try to refute any 911 claims. It is impossible. This is the one time people will never be lied into.

SO GUYS KEEP URINEATING ON A WILDFIRE ! Laughing

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2006/09/13/640_911cardback.jpg

There are nearly 500,000 websites working fulltime to spread the official conspiracy...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 08:08 am
Learn how to spell urinate, 'K?

Zippo wrote:
There are nearly 500,000 websites working fulltime to spread the official conspiracy.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . you crack me up.

Google search for "Lock Ness Monster"--1,010,000 results in .15 seconds.

Google search for "Roswell UFO"--292,000 results in .17 seconds.

Google search for "Jewish world conspiracy"--290,000 results in .19 seconds (that was special, just for you Buttercup)

But the real clincher:

Google search for "Atlantis"--45,400,000 results in .17 seconds.

Atlantis has your September 11th lunacy beat all to Hell.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 08:09 am
Oooo . . . here's a good one for Buttercup:

Google search for "Buy the Brooklyn Bridge"--801,000 results in .23 seconds.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 08:10 am
Setanta wrote:
Learn how to spell urinate, 'K?

Zippo wrote:
There are nearly 500,000 websites working fulltime to spread the official conspiracy.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . you crack me up.

Google search for "Lock Ness Monster"--1,010,000 results in .15 seconds.

Google search for "Roswell UFO"--292,000 results in .17 seconds.

Google search for "Jewish world conspiracy"--290,000 results in .19 seconds (that was special, just for you Buttercup)

But the real clincher:

Google search for "Atlantis"--45,400,000 results in .17 seconds.

Atlantis has your September 11th lunacy beat all to Hell.

Only an total idiot would assume that google crawler finds all the sites. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 08:16 am
Only an idiot would think that 500,000 web sites (a claim which you have not substantiated) constitutes evidence of anything other than wide-spread gullibility.

"If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."

-- Anatole France

Your rhetorical skills such, Buttercup, that's one of the feeblest fallacies around. But you do provide free entertainment.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 08:21 am
Oh no you didn't - "Buttercup?"

HawHaw
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 08:25 am
Why do you build me up (build me up) Buttercup, baby
Just to let me down (let me down) and mess me around

Rather appropriate considering the thread topic methinks. Razz
0 Replies