RON PAUL BASHING THREAD

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 08:55 am
Hey, so what if he doesn't intend to run . . . Libertarians have a right to be excoriated and laughed to ridicule, too, you know.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 767 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:12 am
If you want a good laugh...just look in the mirror.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:19 am
What's the matter, Buttercup, did i step on your toes? Is Ron Paul your boy? Too, too bad.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:28 am
Yeah, I do support Ron Paul. He was the only one who has the courrage to stop all financial aid to Israel. You'd obviouly want to vote for someone who'd happily send aid.

Setanta wants > US aid going to Israel = purchasing of cluster bombs = dead children.

Therefore Setanta supports killing of children. You better pray that there is no God.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:47 am
And you know what i want because?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:51 am
Setanta wrote:
And you know what i want because?

Bush told me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:52 am
Ah, a perfect example of the height of intellectual endeavor on your part, Buttercup, a gross, transparent, and pathetically childish lie.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 10:00 am
Setanta wrote:
Ah, a perfect example of the height of intellectual endeavor on your part, Buttercup, a gross, transparent, and pathetically childish lie.

You voted for him right?

Well, if you did not vote for him directly...I bet you are related to someone who must have voted for him.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 10:12 am
You're a jackass, as well as a liar. I've never voted for the Shrub, nor has either of my siblings (my eldest brother died before the Shrub ran, so you won't have an opportunity to smear him). My mother and father were both dead before 2000.

I have opposed the Shrub in public statements at this an other sites. I have opposed the war in Iraq in public statements at this and other sites. I have publicly condemned the policies of the state of Israel at this and other sites.

You're a great braying jackass with no rhetorical skills who believes crackpot conspiracy theories for which you can't provide evidence, AND you have an irrational hatred for Jews. You're just pissed because i am so fond of saying, whenever i see you Buttercup: "Look, a great braying jackass who hates Jews!"
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 10:15 am
Setanta wrote:
You're a jackass, as well as a liar. I've never voted for the Shrub, nor has either of my siblings (my eldest brother died before the Shrub ran, so you won't have an opportunity to smear him). My mother and father were both dead before 2000.

I have opposed the Shrub in public statements at this an other sites. I have opposed the war in Iraq in public statements at this and other sites. I have publicly condemned the policies of the state of Israel at this and other sites.

Are you sure?

This means that I could be wrong. Just this once. Embarrassed
0 Replies