The U.S. Constitition is fa, fa, fa foolin'

Busma

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 01:28 pm
How can you be for the U.S. Constitution?

Hear me out before you answer: I'm not apart of foolin myself anymore and so should you not be either foolin yourself. It's like why have a constitution that looks and sounds nice and dandy, when it aint being followed? The things therein the U.S. constitution are intentionally made to have to be argued in court after a breach put intentioanlly arguable. One would have to argue in court a breach of their constitional rights since it was deceivingly put for being argued. Therefore I dont care for this U.S. constitution that's null and void even by the damn government that relies on you not having the funds to go to court an argue the arguable. If it takes your time and your money to make the constitution stand up for you, then it is all see-through bullcrap.

We'd be better off surely "by" (not under) another country's constitution or whatever they have if that country firmly stands by their's to every word without it having to be argued in some court, whether or not it's completely dandy and nice. Yeah, the U.S. need to drop it's ego and hand over presidential, congressional, and military authority to another country (Russia) as I revealed in another topic. That's right this would become former U.S. territory and be labeled Russia's New Russia.

Anyhow, an "arguable" Constitition is no damn good. Can any of you understand that yet? We need a clear put firm unarguable/non-negociable (sp?) Constitution that ppl and their government must stand by through the good, the bad, and the ugly no matter what. If it wont be like that then we'll fall for everything every time into a nation of corruption by the governement and for the government. And now here breeds ppl who turn corrupt in the judging eyes of the corrupt who just want to fight fire with fire in circomstances under their corrupt government.

Name me all the countries that dont have an arguable type consititution.

Argueable types leave leaway for corruption and misconduct and mistreament to drop upon persons before going to a court they shouldnt have to and after coming from that court as that stuff proceeds any ol way because no one is following a constition they can not follow since it aint clearly firm in standing. The truely crooked use that to their advantage.

So I say out with the argueable, in with unarguable. If you are still liking the U.S. constitution then you are the fool that must like endless arguments that can go different ways which bring about divid. Once you're apart of the division you leave yourself open to be conquered by the corruption that eats like cancer.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,422 • Replies: 25
No top replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 04:51 pm
Ask the intellectuals who uphold Bush's regime.
fweel not ashamed to be a humanbeing.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 04:54 pm
So who else here at A2K feels that Busma and Ramafuchs are a match made in heaven?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 04:58 pm
None of US is perfect.
Think
ponder over the nasty 8 years of American history.
I live in Germany and I know a non-smoker vegitarian had made a history which is barbaric banal abysmal
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:03 pm
Green Witch wrote:
So who else here at A2K feels that Busma and Ramafuchs are a match made in heaven?

<raises hand>
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:05 pm
i'm in...
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:18 pm
Clarify my consfusion please.
one guy whose name i wish not to print had made USA as the pathetic country.
His father was also a resident.( but not that bad as the son)
The son had enlivened some criminals but degraded the image of USA.
Constitution is a piece of paper- he had said( not the original text)
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:27 pm
Statistics show( so far) that American citizens( out of their love for their unfulfilled dreams) had crossed oceans to uphold democracy but nver crossed the street to elect a decent non-violent resident of White house
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:42 pm
Green Witch wrote:

I've got admit I wasn't expecting a debate between Thomas and joefromchicago.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 06:47 pm
Roger
how about other members in this forum?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 07:49 pm
Green Witch wrote:

I DO, I DO, I DO!!!
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 07:58 pm
Mysteryman
You are a matured American who uphold the compassionate views.
I know you thro' abuzz and kevin's forum.
Would you mind to organize a lovely trip to IRAQ?
I read all your views.
Both of us meet in bagdad?
Fix a date and show3 so9me Gandhian moral courage sir.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 08:06 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Green Witch wrote:

I DO, I DO, I DO!!!

We have finally found an issue that the conservatives, moderates and liberals can agree upon. My heart is full of hope for the future.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 09:01 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
Mysteryman
You are a matured American who uphold the compassionate views.
I know you thro' abuzz and kevin's forum.
Would you mind to organize a lovely trip to IRAQ?
I read all your views.
Both of us meet in bagdad?
Fix a date and show3 so9me Gandhian moral courage sir.

He has already had a lovely trip to Iraq.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 09:09 pm
me too roger
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 07:57 am
Ramafuchs wrote:
Roger

I'd be at a loss to determine which of you--you or Busma--is the goofiest of the two.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 08:15 am
Green Witch wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Green Witch wrote:

I DO, I DO, I DO!!!

We have finally found an issue that the conservatives, moderates and liberals can agree upon. My heart is full of hope for the future.

/signed
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 08:49 am
Setanta wrote:
Ramafuchs wrote:
Roger

I'd be at a loss to determine which of you--you or Busma--is the goofiest of the two.

That's be a real head-scratcher for sure.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 11:07 am
Re: The U.S. Constitition is fa, fa, fa foolin'
Busma wrote:
How can you be for the U.S. Constitution?

Hear me out before you answer: I'm not apart of foolin myself anymore and so should you not be either foolin yourself. It's like why have a constitution that looks and sounds nice and dandy, when it aint being followed? The things therein the U.S. constitution are intentionally made to have to be argued in court after a breach put intentioanlly arguable. One would have to argue in court a breach of their constitional rights since it was deceivingly put for being argued. Therefore I dont care for this U.S. constitution that's null and void even by the damn government that relies on you not having the funds to go to court an argue the arguable. If it takes your time and your money to make the constitution stand up for you, then it is all see-through bullcrap.

We'd be better off surely "by" (not under) another country's constitution or whatever they have if that country firmly stands by their's to every word without it having to be argued in some court, whether or not it's completely dandy and nice. Yeah, the U.S. need to drop it's ego and hand over presidential, congressional, and military authority to another country (Russia) as I revealed in another topic. That's right this would become former U.S. territory and be labeled Russia's New Russia.

Anyhow, an "arguable" Constitition is no damn good. Can any of you understand that yet? We need a clear put firm unarguable/non-negociable (sp?) Constitution that ppl and their government must stand by through the good, the bad, and the ugly no matter what. If it wont be like that then we'll fall for everything every time into a nation of corruption by the governement and for the government. And now here breeds ppl who turn corrupt in the judging eyes of the corrupt who just want to fight fire with fire in circomstances under their corrupt government.

Name me all the countries that dont have an arguable type consititution.

Argueable types leave leaway for corruption and misconduct and mistreament to drop upon persons before going to a court they shouldnt have to and after coming from that court as that stuff proceeds any ol way because no one is following a constition they can not follow since it aint clearly firm in standing. The truely crooked use that to their advantage.

So I say out with the argueable, in with unarguable. If you are still liking the U.S. constitution then you are the fool that must like endless arguments that can go different ways which bring about divid. Once you're apart of the division you leave yourself open to be conquered by the corruption that eats like cancer.

You and your kind would love a dictatorship. No arguing. They have a few good ones in the Middle East. Go over and tell us how much better life is.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 02:36 pm
Woiyo
Us constitution is a piece of toile paper according to BUSH
0 Replies