0
   

~ New US Election Rules ~

 
 
H2O MAN
 
Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 04:13 pm
My single rule for any future state or national election in these United States:

If the candidate does not support The FairTax, the candidate does not get my vote.

http://www.fairtax.org/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 760 • Replies: 9
No top replies

 
Ramafuchs
 
  1  
Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 06:00 pm
"The only thing that hurts more
than paying an income tax is
NOT HAVING TO PAY AN INCOME TAX."--- Lord Thomas R Duwar
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 06:23 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
"The only thing that hurts more than paying an income tax is NOT HAVING TO PAY AN INCOME TAX."--- Lord Thomas R Duwar


I believe Lord TRD derived his income from collected income taxes.
0 Replies
 
Ramafuchs
 
  1  
Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 06:25 pm
No waterman
you are not correct.
Sorry sir
0 Replies
 
real life
 
  1  
Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 06:33 pm
Re: ~ New US Election Rules ~
H2O_MAN wrote:
My single rule for any future state or national election in these United States:

If the candidate does not support The FairTax, the candidate does not get my vote.

http://www.fairtax.org/


Single issue guy, eh?

And not a very good issue either.
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 06:40 pm
Re: ~ New US Election Rules ~
real life wrote:
H2O_MAN wrote:
My single rule for any future state or national election in these United States:

If the candidate does not support The FairTax, the candidate does not get my vote.

http://www.fairtax.org/


Single issue guy, eh?

And not a very good issue either.


Not a very smart guy, eh?

The FairTax plan is the most important issue of our time.
0 Replies
 
Ramafuchs
 
  1  
Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 06:57 pm
H2O
One should tax those criminals who sit and manipulate the majority of humanity..
Ask any Indian around your street and not bill Gate Indians.
Go to the Amazan forest and see the plight of non- Gerovernment.

Sorry sir
Some time my blood boils but Gandhi is my God and Karl marx is my idol, beside some other decent HUMANBEINGS
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 08:15 pm
Ramafuchs, The FairTax plan is set up to benefit all US citizens and return some power back to the people.

This is known as a win - win situation.
0 Replies
 
Ramafuchs
 
  0  
Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 08:18 pm
I appreciate/ uphold/ admire/ adore your feelings.
Rama
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 08:19 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
No waterman
you are not correct.
Sorry sir


OK, I checked out Dewarism - thanks Cool
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » ~ New US Election Rules ~
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 12/02/2021 at 02:03:31