Orthodox Jew pretends to be "Muslim terrorist"

blueflame1

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 03:27 pm
Setanta, by way of deception. I know what I need to know about the PNAC, Bushie's lies that led to war, the absurd 911 Commission report, Israeli atrocities, Adam Pearlman, you, Tico and Zippo. Zippo seems to be the one telling the most truth and for all the right reasons. Even on this thread he's called an anti-semite. I see that as Swift Boating and nothing more. Of my many Jewish friends most speak the same hard truths about Israel Zippo speaks. But of course those who call Zippo an anti-semite would call my Jewish friends "self hating Jews". What to do but laugh and keep digging for truth. IntelCenter? Talk about war by deception.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 03:27 pm
Leaving aside the obvious stupidity of suggesting that anyone here is defending terrorists, perhaps you can explain what relevance you claim the holocaust has? Not content to mere demonstrate that you are a rabid hater of Jews, you want to make sure no one misses the point?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 03:29 pm
The previous post was addressed to Sunshine, the Boy Genius.

You're just as bad, Bull Feces . . . how do you claim that Buttercup's Jew hating rant here has anything to do with September 11th or the war in Iraq?

What a pair of idiots . . . a real set of brain-dead bookends.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 03:45 pm
Bull Feces? hahaha. And that's your usual method of making your points on this forum. I've seen you time and again use such hateful speech even against people you agree with most of the time. But let them disagree now and then and you imediately go bonkers. It says a bunch about you. I would even venture to say that you and I agree on most or at least most political things but you cant control yourself when we disagree. We do disagree on Zippo that's for sure.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 04:01 pm
Chief Rabbi of the Orthodox Jewish Community in Austria, Moishe Arye Friedman says that the "Zionist regime is using the Holocaust concept as a tool and weapon to silence people."

Setanta watch the YouTube video

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9OIqy6md9w )

You've tried to silence me on many occasions re: Israel and Zionists. Do you see the link?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 04:07 pm
I always suspedted Setanta was a zionist.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 04:15 pm
Quote:

Well...he hasn't actually condemned their actions. He is actually supporting them. Maybe a zionist sympthasize ? :wink:
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 05:58 pm
Setanta wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
It's always good to have an occassional thread where most iof us actually agree on something. Thanks Zippo!

That's true. It's not often that you, me, and Set, can all agree about something.

Did you mean such as that Buttercup there is a brain-dead, Jew-hating goofball? Yeah, i could go along with that.

Add me to the list.
If ALL of us can agree, it is a special day.
Lets celebrate!!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 12:54 pm
McGentrix wrote:

I have a kevlar yamulka . . .
0 Replies