'Israeli spies helping Mugabe'

Zippo

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 02:45 pm
Quote:
'Israeli spies helping Mugabe'

http://www.news24.com/Images/News24v2/Images/news24_logo.gif

27/03/2008 19:34 - (SA)

Harare - Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe has enlisted the services of Israeli computer experts with links to the Jewish state's Mossad spy agency to help steal a weekend vote, the opposition said on Thursday.

Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) secretary general Tendai Biti claimed that Mugabe has hired an Israeli company manned by IT experts who are linked to Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, to doctor the voters' roll to help him win the tightly-contested vote with around a 60% majority

"Mugabe intends to steal this election ... through the technical assault. They are thoroughly organised, thoroughly computerised. The voters' roll and technology is the key vehicle of fraud that they intend to use.

"This is based on sophisticated Israel technology. All the people in the firm are Mossad.

"They are very experienced people who know what they are doing."

The MDC leader Morgan Tsvangirai went on trial in 2003 for treason in a case largely based on an interview he conducted with an ex-Mossad agent who was later discredited after being exposed as being on the government pay roll.

To illustrate what it said was evidence of how the voters' roll had been inflated, the MDC made a slide presentation of its investigations of one Harare constituency where around 1 000 voters had been registered as residents of a 300m² undeveloped piece of land.

Biti said the MDC was filing a court application over the involvement of the Israel firm in the election.

"This election, unlike in 2002, where it was stolen through people being killed and through people being beaten up, this election is being stolen and lost through the computer."

news24.com

At first I though it was a conspiracy, until I looked at the news source. It is 101% credible. :eek:

All comments and theories welcome. Post 'em right here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 346 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 02:48 pm
It's really nice to see that Israeli computer savvy can help an African nation.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 02:55 pm
Yes foofie, your 'savvy' pals are helping Mugabe kill and beat white farmers. Thank you Mossad.

P.S Mossad also have links with the "Pro Israeli Lobby" :wink:

This actually means that foofie supports Mugabe's actions? Shocked
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 03:14 pm
You're making false inferences. I do not follow Zimbabwe politics, nor care to. And stop calling Israelis my pals. I don't know any Israelis.

What's interesting Zippo is that you have, in a way, a similar situation in Zimbabwe with white farmers that you have in Israel with European Jewish Israelis. However, it appears that you are for the white farmers that are of European descent, but are not for the Jewish Israelis that are of European descent? Yet, both countries have white Europeans as interlopers (in the eyes of the indigeneous population - one Black; one Arab). Do you see the incongruency of your position?

Unless of course white Europeans, that are not Jewish, seem to have greater value to you?
0 Replies