Hillary Clinton's Friends?

Zippo

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 12:27 pm
PHOTOGRAPH OF COCAINE SMUGGLER JORGE CABRERA WITH HILLARY CLINTON.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/smug_hill.jpg

Jorge Cabrera is a convicted drug dealer and friend of Fidel Castro.

PHOTOGRAPH OF CRIME LORD NG LAP SENG WITH HILLARY CLINTON.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/NgLapSeng.jpg

Here we have a photo taken at an official DNC fundraiser with Bill and Hillary posed with Ng Lap Seng, Macau Crime Lord who controls Prostitution in that region. His Fortuna Hotel is actually a high class bordello where young girls (often underage) are available for a price. Ng, through his American contact Charlie Trie, donated close to a million dollars to the Democrats.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,433 • Replies: 20
No top replies

eoe

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 12:44 pm
It's just too bad that there seems to be no way for Obama to highlight these associations without appearing to run a campaign just as lowlife as his opponent. It should be obvious to anyone that the Clinton's have played footsie with a number of bad guys. It's kind of hard to avoid sometimes when everyone's trying to snuggle up to you but to then turn around and scream so loudly about Tony Rezko is the highest degree of hypocrisy. It's outrageous!
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 12:46 pm
BILL CLINTON MENA DENIAL

Click for Bill Clinton Sound Byte. RealAudio format(30.6K)
This is Bill Clinton's assurance that there was nothing going on at Mena. Note how he "over sells" the denial.
link
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 12:48 pm
I like this game.

http://www.bcrevolution.ca/images/230906George_Bush_Musharraf_Coup.jpg

http://im.rediff.com/news/2003/jun/25sld01.jpg
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 01:18 pm
Laughing

Like Zippo is a big time Bush fan. You sure showed him!
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 01:28 pm
I was just gently pointing out that US leaders of whatever stripe have to do business with some pretty shady characters. You can find pictures of every single postwar president and most candidates with dubious figures. It doesn't prove very much.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 01:39 pm
Hey, contrex
I have seen a few of your supportive comments posted on my threads. I, however, cannot remember debating anything with you. Maybe because we're mainly in agreement? I don't know Laughing

My chance to ask one quick question.

Are you a Hillary fan? :wink:
My position can be found in this quote:

"The Left are always Right, and the Right are always wrong" Very Happy
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 01:44 pm
Bush/Clinton/CIA drug running, http://www.ncoic.com/clinton.htm
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 01:57 pm
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

VIDEO - BBC Shreads CLINTON over TUSLA, NAFTA, No. IRELAND, CREDIBILITY

BBC VIDEO Shocked

VIDEO - BBC Shreads CLINTON over TUSLA, NAFTA, No. IRELAND, CREDIBILITY...
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 02:15 pm
I'm sorry....but I recognize this as a guilt by association game that we've been chastised for with the Obama/Wright media frenzy.

Obama supporters contend that a 20 year personal, intimate, relationship with a crazy, bigoted preacher means nothing......

but..... a fleating PHOTOGRAPH with a crazy drug runner or whatnot puts Clinton in in leagues with the worst people on the planet.

I would expect to see Cylcops and Roxxxanne in this thread denouncing this before the day is over. They have been so opposed to this on the Obama thread that I would imagine ANY occurance of such a tactic would be enough to set them off (even if it happens to Clinton or Bush).
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 04:25 pm
Zippo wrote:
Are you a Hillary fan? :wink:
My position can be found in this quote:

"The Left are always Right, and the Right are always wrong" Very Happy

So, logically, the Left are always wrong? The US Democrats are not very "left wing" at all by European standards. As for the GOP... Exclamation

I think I have to marginally prefer Mrs Clinton, if only because Obama seems too charismatic and inspirational and, well, too good to be true, and I instinctively distrust politicians like that.

I do not hold out high hopes for the next presidency in any case.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 07:36 am
The Democratic Party is not the same party of one's parents or grandparents. It's a conglomeration of groups that don't necessarily like each other. That's their albatross.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 07:43 am
Hillary never threw her old white grandma under a bus, did she?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 07:50 am
Miller wrote:
Hillary never threw her old white grandma under a bus, did she?

Are you making an analogy based on her grandmother being white, or busses can be dangerous, or Hillary having a good throwing arm (perhaps)?

McCain will be the next President. That's the cogent point!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 08:05 am
McCain the next president? He'll be lucky if he's still breathing in Nov! Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 08:30 am
Yeah, you guys are gonna need an ambulance to take him to the whitehouse. Laughing
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 08:33 am
Zippo wrote:
Yeah, you guys are gonna need an ambulance to take him to the whitehouse. Laughing

I'm not taking him anywhere, as I'm voting for Hillary Clinton. Why would I vote for someone as old and infirmed McCain appears to be?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 08:41 am
Miller wrote:
Zippo wrote:

I'm not taking him anywhere, as I'm voting for Hillary Clinton. Why would I vote for someone as old and infirmed McCain appears to be?

You do know that if Hillary wins, she'll not be making an important decisions. It will be her hubby. The BJ man.

Time for a joke.

Did you know that IBM are making a new generation of Personal Computers..named after Bill Clinton?

The P.C comes with 5.25 inch hard drive and No memory.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 08:46 am
Why would anyone not vote for Clinton? Cool
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 27 Mar, 2008 09:25 am
Zippo wrote:
Miller wrote:
Zippo wrote:

You do know that if Hillary wins, she'll not be making an important decisions. It will be her hubby. The BJ man.

Time for a joke.

Did you know that IBM are making a new generation of Personal Computers..named after Bill Clinton?

The P.C comes with 5.25 inch hard drive and No memory.

Stop using the luke-warm funny joke card!
0 Replies