SADDAM HANGED FOR BUSH'S CRIMES

Zippo

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:21 pm
SADDAM HANGED FOR BUSH'S CRIMES

http://bp2.blogger.com/_a-Su2SAnGYU/R-fivYs8wWI/AAAAAAAADv0/242Vi85JJUg/s320/saddam.jpg

Below you will find enough evidence that George W. Bush is the enemy of the Iraqi people, not Saddam Hussein as he would like us to believe--

While the majority of Iraqis know that the current Sunni-Shiites tension did not exist before 2003, no one can deny that after five years of U.S. occupation, sectarian tension is now a reality. Sectarianism is another disaster that was brought to Iraq by the war and occupation of Iraq.

The U.S.-led invasion did not only destroy the Baath political regime, it also annihilated the entire public sector including education, health care, food rations, social security, and the armed forces. The Iraqi public sector was a great example of how millions of Iraqis: Arabs and Kurds, Sunnis and Shiites, Muslims and Christians, religious and secular, all worked together in running the country. The myth that the former Iraqi government was a 'Sunni-led dictatorship-- was created by the U.S. government. Even the Iraqi political regime was not --Sunni-led,- let alone the rest of the public sector. A good way to debunk this fairy tale is through a close look at the famous deck of cards of the 55 most wanted Iraqi leaders. The cards had the pictures of Saddam, his two sons, and the rest of the political leadership which most Iraqis would recognize as the heads of the political regime. What is noteworthy is that 36 of the 55 were Shiites. In fact, the two vice presidents were a Christian and a Shiites Kurd.

The above is an excerpt from THIS article...

Tens of thousands of Iraqi civilians also have been killed since the U.S.-led invasion on March 20, 2003, although estimates of a specific figure vary widely because of the difficulty in collecting accurate information.

One widely respected tally by Iraq Body Count, which collects figures based mostly on media reports, estimates that 82,349 to 89,867 Iraqi civilians have lost their lives in the conflict.

That excerpt is from THIS report...

And in the following video, one can see the continuing harassment and murder of those civilians by the American troops--One can't help but wonder if perhaps the wrong man stood on those gallows pictured above.

YOUTUBE
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 402 • Replies: 5
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:30 pm
I am glad there are enough crazy people in the world to keep proper perspective of what is crazy and what is not.

Imagine what would happen to my insanity guage were it not for threads like this.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 01:18 pm
McGentrix wrote:
I am glad there are enough crazy people in the world to keep proper perspective of what is crazy and what is not.

Imagine what would happen to my insanity guage were it not for threads like this.

McGentrix,
This is what a truly Insane person would believe: Very Happy

=================================

"CBS News reported, meanwhile, that a passport belonging to one of the hijackers, Satam al-Sugami, was found on the street minutes after the plane he was aboard crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center and before the New York landmark collapsed."

Amazing stuff! This is yet another "magic passport" found in the rubble in addition to "mastermind" Mohamed Atta's discovered passport at the WTC site.

Let's see if I can get this straight:

1. The fireballs of the WTC attacks melted structural steel that was designed to withstand heat of 2000 degrees F.

2. The fireballs of the WTC attacks completely destroyed both airplanes cockpit voice-recorders (situated at front)*and* the black-box data recorders (located in the rear of the aircraft).

3. The fireballs of the WTC attacks vaporized human bone and flesh.

4. And yet those same fireballs somehow weren't strong enough to do anything to a pair of surviving passports ?

Want credible source? click below.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/passport-of-suspected-hijacker-found-751960.html

=================================

Sir, do you by chance fall into this category ? :wink:

Now get back on topic.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 05:00 pm
I am dead against Sadam.
I am dead agasinst the criminals who were embedded with Iran iraq war.

One is out and criminals who had spoiled the culture ruin the world..
Easter is just over here in Germany and in India
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 07:57 pm
Aside from being a five year anniversary of the invasion of Iraq, it is also around 90 years since WWI ended, and Iraq came into existence from the prior Ottoman Empire that was headed by the Turks.

So I never heard Turkey complain about losing what is today Iraq? Why is there now this rivalry for Iraq?

I would guess that both the Turks and Saddam Hussein ruled Iraq with an iron hand, and therefore all the different goups/sects/religions learned to "play nice." But, they apparently resent the U.S.? Is there a resentment to anyone that is not Middle Eastern? Could there be a subtle, or not so subtle, racism towards Americans and her allies?

Personally, I'd give Iraq to Turkey for their 90 years of good behavior after losing WWI.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2008 04:58 pm
How about hanging the corporate , compassionate criminals ?
(without any legal backgrounds?)
Rama
0 Replies