Bush, Cheney & ilk have killed 4000 U.S soldiers

Zippo

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 11:20 am
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article3609962.ece wrote:
Roadside bomb takes American death toll in Iraq to 4,000

From Times Online
March 24, 2008

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00307/iraq_3_307691a.jpg

The number of US troops to die in Iraq since the invasion began five years ago hit 4,000 last night after a roadside bomb in Baghdad killed four soldiers.

The morbid milestone will likely strengthen calls for US forces to be withdrawn from the country; a contentious topic in this year's Presidential elections.

A US military spokesman played down the significance of the 4,000th death, which followed a day of bombings and rocket fire across the country that killed at least 60 Iraqis and left many more wounded.

That figure is just for the sheeple. Here is the real deal:

Quote:
Over 70,000 deaths, and over 1 million disabilities among American soldiers attributed to Iraq Wars says U.S. government data

by Peter Tremblay and Libertyforlife.com researchers

According to U.S. media reports, there are well below 5,000 U.S. soldiers who have been killed in Iraq. However, this data appears to be very misleading. Why? Because many tens of thousands of American soldiers have apparently been killed to-date, as a result of being exposed to radiation poisoning from the indiscriminate killing machines of U.S. military weaponry. Ironically, the only Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) that Americans soldiers have found in Iraq are "Made in America".

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2008/03/21/02286.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 553 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:03 pm
Do you mean in the same way as every other national ruler in history who initiated a war?
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:06 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
Do you mean in the same way as every other national ruler in history who initiated a war?

Look. Other people started wars, too. Often without any real reason whatsoever. Many wars were only fought for political goals. Thousands of people got killed in those wars back then, too.

So why would you condemn this administration without condemning the Aztek Empire, too?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:12 pm
I wasn't around to condemn them - DUH!
I am not that old. Laughing

But, I'm guessing that the 'other' people who had started their wars were professional liars. Bush is just a bad liar and got caught. Bush lied people died.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 12:45 pm
Dick Cheney walks into the Oval Office and sees The President whooping and hollering.
"What's the matter, Mr. President?" The Vice President inquired.

"Nothing at all, boss. I just done finished a jigsaw puzzle in record time!" The President beamed.

"How long did it take you?"

"Well, the box said '3 to 5 Years' but I did it in a month!"
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 06:12 pm
Zippo wrote:
I wasn't around to condemn them - DUH!
I am not that old. Laughing

But, I'm guessing that the 'other' people who had started their wars were professional liars. Bush is just a bad liar and got caught. Bush lied people died.

Nice saying. Now tell me one (and only one) specific lie that Mr. Bush told to intitiate the war, and don't merely link me to someone else's words.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 06:15 pm
A Mosaic: 4,000 Americans Dead

In remembrance of the 4,000 brave men and women who sacrificed everything for us -- and the two men who would continue this great tragedy, despite the cost to our soldiers, our military, and our nation.

Click here to see the full (very large) image. link
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/15981/thumbs/s-PICSMALL-large.jpg
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 07:44 pm
I would not guess that the President has the ability to make a roadside bomb. Nor the Vice-President. Whoever made those roadside bombs that killed many of the 4000 Americans is responsible for those deaths.

This thread is just like blaming a woman that gets accosted for supposedly enticing men with her walk, her clothes, etc. Let's not claim the perpetrator was enticed into killing.

By the mere fact that there are insurgents in Iraq, that do not want a democratic government, shows the country was in more of a dire situation than having Saddam Hussein. He was only one problem. The other problem is the rivalry between different religious sects. Should the U.S. have left after eliminating Saddam Hussein? Let the country devolve into a bloodier civil war?

The President and Vice-President killed no one. The enemies of democracy killed those 4000 Americans. That is the only correct statement.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 08:13 pm
You are very correct sir.
Both of those names you had mentioned are not worthy of my attention.
They are the most despicable, detestable, detrimental devils in the whole universe
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 05:46 pm
1515 more than Clinton killed. Now some liberal might call in future events, but what happened at the end of Clinton's administration that ain't going to happen (except maybe to the Danish) at the end of this one?

gov statistic wrote up by vets blog
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 06:06 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
You are very correct sir.
Both of those names you had mentioned are not worthy of my attention.
They are the most despicable, detestable, detrimental devils in the whole universe

For which you offer not one single, solitary bit of evidence. Make one specific charge and back it up. Not your style to be fair, is it?
0 Replies