Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 10:01 am
Well Ive had my baby now. Shes 7 1/2 months old. Her name is Hailey Loraine Sommer. She was born on August 8th 2007. Her weight was 6 pounds 8 ounces and she was 18 inches long. Her father is not a part of her life so the people that have wrote me to my previouse posts, yes you were right he didnt stay. He was there for the birht and that was that. Hailey is crawling and sitting up by herself now. Her first word was Hi. Shes the best thing that has ever happend to me and I love her with ALL my life. Shes the best. She makes me laugh all the time. Its amazing watching a child grow and develope. I am still in school. I am back to my home school. I really dont think its hard. She sleeps thru the night and she doesnt cry that much!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 814 • Replies: 5
No top replies

aidan

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 11:39 am
I'm happy for you...she sounds beautiful and healthy and it's wonderful that she makes you laugh and lets you get enough sleep.

(I've always loved the name Loraine- it's musical and slightly exotic - for some reason it makes me think of nature (probably the rain part). but it also has sort of a melancholy sophistication about it.

I love it - wish I had thought of it for part of my daughter's name.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 01:33 pm
I am glad to hear your birth went well and your baby is healthy .

Being a mother is wonderful. Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 05:15 pm
Thank you for coming back and letting us know how things are going for you and your baby. I'm happy for you that it's going so well!
0 Replies

Loren Whetstone

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 11:12 am
Eva wrote:
Thank you for coming back and letting us know how things are going for you and your baby. I'm happy for you that it's going so well!

I was hoping someone would write me back from my previous posts. I was really wondering if GREEN WITCH was going to write me but I haven't herd anything from her. I'm glad that everything is going well too. Its so exciting! I love being a young mom and you know what. I don't regret getting pregnant at a young age. I'm happy and I'm going really good in my life!
0 Replies

Loren Whetstone

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 11:15 am
shewolfnm wrote:
I am glad to hear your birth went well and your baby is healthy .

Being a mother is wonderful. Smile

Yes. I birth went amazing and I know this is going to sound really weird and crazy but I thought it was the best experience in my life. do I want to do it again soon HELL NO..lol. I was in labor for 13 hours and I only pushed 3 times in 15 mins. Had her at 5:27pm. Being a mom is the best thing ever. I love when she puts her little hands on my face or my nose. Or when she smiles at me. Its just a great feeling to have.
0 Replies