Hillary Clinton as War Hero.

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:10 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It6JN7ALF7Y

"We landed under heavy sniper fighter... there was no greeting ceremony... we ran with our heads down...."

Why shouldn't Hillary be president?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,147 • Replies: 17
No top replies

fishin

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:13 am
*schniff* I little tear welled up in my eye watching her run for cover... Laughing
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:15 am
Re: Hillary Clinton as War Hero.
ebrown_p wrote:

"We landed under heavy sniper fighter... there was no greeting ceremony... we ran with our heads down...."

Because it didnt happen!!!

This is another bending of the truth on her part.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:21 am
Re: Hillary Clinton as War Hero.
ebrown_p wrote:

I can just see John McCain and her in a debate. He explaining how he jumped from his flaming fighter plane to save his fellow Navymen and how he was tortured as a POW and how he crash-landed and surived, etc., and then she clobbering him with this retort.

"I had to run really fast once when I visited Iraq!"
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:26 am
Yeah, but did McCain do all that while he was hugging a little girl?

((did you watch the video Kicky?))
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 11:53 am
If she can convince us she's a war hero, maybe she's just what we deserve.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 10:54 pm
Margerat Thatcher was no war hero yet she is the Iron Lady. There are many lady leaders such as Benazir Bhutto, Indira Gandhi, Golda Meir, etc. who were courageous and never served in the military.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 10:57 pm
It was Queen Elizabeth I that Britain expanded her Empire the most.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2008 10:42 am
talk72000 wrote:
Margerat Thatcher was no war hero yet she is the Iron Lady. There are many lady leaders such as Benazir Bhutto, Indira Gandhi, Golda Meir, etc. who were courageous and never served in the military.

those you state may have been courageous, but none of them are out right liars, like Mrs Bill Clinton.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 12:28 pm
Ha, she recanted this morning. In an interview she was asked about her comments about landing under sniper fire, and she said, "I was sleep-deprived, and I misspoke."

How anyone can trust her is beyond me.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 12:31 pm
kickycan wrote:
Ha, she recanted this morning. In an interview she was asked about her comments about landing under sniper fire, and she said, "I was sleep-deprived, and I misspoke."

Apparently, she was sleep-deprived on at least six occasions, where she has told the exact same story.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 12:34 pm
Ha! I hadn't thought of that. Thanks for pointing it out.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 02:55 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Apparently, she was sleep-deprived on at least six occasions, where she has told the exact same story.

Cycloptichorn

Really??!!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 03:02 pm
She tries to change the subject by saying you can change your pastors but not your family. Well, you can choose your husband and choose not to stay with him after he humiliates you in public.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 03:04 pm
talk72000 wrote:
It was Queen Elizabeth I that Britain expanded her Empire the most.

Just for the record--this is bullshit.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 07:25 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
She tries to change the subject by saying you can change your pastors but not your family. Well, you can choose your husband and choose not to stay with him after he humiliates you in public.

Yea; I read about it this morning; (always one step behind as I don't watch tv news) on the NYT. Wonder if it will work for her?

Clinton Criticizes Obama

The article points out where Obama came up with Audacity To Hope so I thought I would look it up in google before anyone came back with it.

The full text of Jeremiah Wright's "Audacity To Hope" sermon in 1990:

Personally I can see why this particular sermon would have inspired Obama and perhaps there was more like them. But hey; better to make up stories about being in the line of fire.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 09:13 pm
Setanta:

During Queen Elizabeth I grew the most but at Queen Victoria's reign the British Empire was at its greatest extent.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 09:18 pm
woiyo:

They all lied. The biggest liar was Thatcher. She promised the Reichmann Brothers she would have the Canary Wharf connected by rail if they built it to house the London Stock Exchange. She didn't and she was booted out of office by John Majors.
0 Replies