The world is a better place for the Iraq War, says President

Zippo

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 10:17 am
The world is a better place for the Iraq War, says President Bush

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00306/Bush_306085a.jpg

From Times Online
March 19, 2008

President Bush today marked the fifth anniversary of the start of the Iraq war with the message: "The world is better, and the US is safer."

In a bullish speech at the Pentagon, in which he repeatedly linked the conflict in Iraq with the worldwide war against Islamist terror, Mr Bush said any rapid drawing down of troops would risk emboldened terrorists launching a "repeat" of the September 11 attacks.

He also claimed that the surge into Iraq, launched last year, had been a success in reducing attacks against US troops, restoring order, and opening the door to "a major strategic victory in the broader war" on extremism.

Yet the President's optimism over the invasion was in stark contrast to many in America today, with one leading newspaper marking the anniversary by publishing a critical editorial over the way the invasion was carried out and with demonstrators clashing with police across the road from the Pentagon...

Timesonline

Yeah, just look at my avatar. Laughing
Bush is a clown! who needs to be locked up in jail with savage @$$ rapists sharing the same cell.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 512 • Replies: 2
No top replies

anton

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 05:31 pm
The sooner that lunatic is off the stage the better!
"America a safer place?" Doesn't that clown realize that his regime has made the US the most hated country on the globe; extremists everywhere will be delighted when the US takes it's rightful place in the world, that being the bottom of the heap.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2008 02:55 pm
Anton
It is not the fault of BUSH but the wrong judgment about the system.
I had never been to USA nor I will.
Thomas jefferson had opined this.
" I tremble for MY country,
when I reflect that GOD IS JUST.
0 Replies