What Did Obama Know About Wrights Past Sermons?

Miller

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 08:08 pm
rabel22 wrote:
I wonder. Would Obama rather talk about his pastor who is about to leave his ministry or Rizko who may have gotten him a break on his dream home. I notice that some are saying it was only $300,000. When I had a job that was 10 years work for me. So much for his common roots.

Obama has no common roots, and that's why many, many American Blacks don't think he's black enough.
They're right. He's white pretending to be black.
just listen to him talk... Embarrassed
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 06:21 pm
Miller wrote:
rabel22 wrote:
I wonder. Would Obama rather talk about his pastor who is about to leave his ministry or Rizko who may have gotten him a break on his dream home. I notice that some are saying it was only $300,000. When I had a job that was 10 years work for me. So much for his common roots.

Obama has no common roots, and that's why many, many American Blacks don't think he's black enough.
They're right. He's white pretending to be black.
just listen to him talk... Embarrassed

No. In my opinion, he's not pretending anything; he is who he is. However, some people that have, or will, vote for him, based on his eloquent speeches, may be pretending/believing that he has a chance to implement his agenda, if he got elected.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 12:53 am
I've noticed his "accent" change depending on the racial composition of his audience.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 12:55 am
Miller wrote:
I've noticed his "accent" change depending on the racial composition of his audience.

A good speaker does what he can to connect with his audience.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 01:10 am
hawkeye10 wrote:
Miller wrote:

A good speaker does what he can to connect with his audience.

Can we expect a "table-dance" in the very near future?
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 02:20 pm
Obama did what he has been jumping on everybody else about. Yes I know the master hasn't been the one. Its been his acolytes. But he did play the race card. Something he has been complaigning about since the beginning of the campaign. The greatest speech since MLK. BS. He has proven to me he is just another politician who will use what weapons come to hand.
0 Replies