Anti-Zionism is the New Anti-Semitism - FOXNews.com

Zippo

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 03:29 pm
WASHINGTON -- New forms of anti-Semitism are emerging around the world, promoting prejudice against Jews by attacking Israeli policy and Zionism, the philosophic underpinning of a Jewish state, the State Department reported Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337715,00.html

=====================================

Claiming that people only criticize Israel because they hate Jews is like trying to claim that people only criticized the Nazis because they hate Germans, or that they only criticized the communists because they hate Russians.

The First Amendment gives us all the right to say what we want about politics. Indeed it is political speech that is the intended beneficiary of the First Amendment.

That the US State Department is trying to sell this lemon to the American people only illustrates how totally under the thumb of Israel the US Government has become.

wrh
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 370 • Replies: 1
No top replies

stevewonder

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 05:02 pm
Its funny that Fox News would want to silence any discourse and critique of Israel being an impartial news outlet.

We all know that Israel is a peace loving pluralistic democratic non-racist anti-apartheid state.

Fox news is true. everything it says and feeds us is the truth.

I love Fox. I love Bill O Reilly I love giant walls
0 Replies