If the U.S.A. is truely ready for change...

Busma

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 01:16 pm
...from bottom up and top to bottom, then we wont see McCain, Obama, or Hillary become the 44th president elect. No, this election process could turn out to have been a temporary election process while another truer process was working behind the scenes to make ready and bring forth a new breed of leadership that represents actual change. Why change could go like such? It would be prolly because obviously the nation has been deemed a failure in many big aspects and more to come.

So that's right...instead of a 44th president elected there could rather be a 44th president appointed. An appointed president I figure would have no vice president and would not be a dem or a rep. The appointed would be prolly an intelligence dictator/military dictator that would be the new breed of leadership. You never know. The future of America could just out to all live at an appointed moment.

Well if it's seen the actual will of the ppl in the U.S. is to change things (and change everything drastically), then dont be surprised if change indeed is what we get.

^^If that really happened, would you be all for that new era or would you rather keep this era we're under as is even if it's sure to fail in more ways than many could handle?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 648 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:06 pm
I am a critical paricipant.
USA s a small
puny power
which project the
UNFULFILLED AMERICAN DREAM.
Tweedledum and Tweedle dee.
Much ado about nothing.
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 06:26 pm
If I'm reading you right you think the USA will be taken over by a government insider - maybe in collusion with big money and other nations perhaps. Putting a Dem in the house is a step toward that dream since they like it in the back door from other nations and like to have people depend on/sacrifice freedom for the G.

That said, even them fascists, with outside help and at the reigns of all the lesser drives, fears, and convoluted desires of a nation of conquerors who've taken a break from conquering for the good of others, can't kill the flame of American freedom. That's because even when going down for drugs an American prostitute has a more terrible and pernicious sense of individual self worth and entitlement than the entirety of whatever family friendly theme-park you two live in, and a few of us still ain't crack-ho's.

Nobody tells America what time it is - liberty or death don't just mean try real hard for liberty.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 10:15 pm
If our 'president' were to be appointed, rather than elected, I guarentee you that those 300-400 million guns in the USA would be put to good use (at least my 4 would be).
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 03:51 pm
Is this thread broaching fantasy? This nation fought a Civil War to maintain the Union as a democratic government. Now, based on some eloquent oratory about "change," it will go to a totally alien paradigm? Anyone that knows the history of the nation would not even give this thread a serious reply, in my opinion.

Give me a thread with real meat and potatoes. This is just circus cotton candy, in my opinion.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 05:24 pm
Is this where I put in my request for a military coup to prevent a certain wingnut sitting President from initiating another preemptive strike against yet another boogie man in the middle east? Said military dictator should stay in office only until January and the inauguration of the next duly elected Prez.

Thank you for considering my request.
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2008 12:56 am
Don't dismiss it - this thing could have an end. How shall it be? I say we live and die as top dog. It didn't have to mean top dog for the whole world, we were cool with dominating the continent for a while, but they pulled us out of our shell - so, buy the ticket, take the ride.

I mean, will they ever take us as one of them? We're bigger than Europe itself, so they'll try to break us up - not like they haven't tried it before.
0 Replies