Racist Rabbi Compares Blacks to Monkeys

Zippo

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 03:52 pm
Watch the Video, Kind of sad that Israel has people like this living there. Why are their governments doing nothing about this. As far as i know, this Rabbi hasn't been arrested. This is where your tax dollar go folks. Mad

http://card.wordpress.com/2007/02/26/racist-rabbi-compares-blacks-to-monkeys/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,550 • Replies: 28
No top replies

contrex

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 04:26 pm
Lots of Israelis use Hebrew words that you would translate into "n****r" and so on when they talk about Arabs and African people. As Zippo says, that's where your tax dollars go, folks.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 04:42 pm
Israeli's can get away with anything these days, because of the holocaust. Now just imagine if this had been a Christian priest. This would have been major news headlines, and this thread would have already had 2-3 pages of responses. But folks on these forums know that people from "Israel can do no wrong"

We the people should feel guilty for questioning them because they had suffered from a holocaust. IMO, even if a Rabbi had assassinated a U.S president, he'd be a free man.

All he'd have to do is flick the card out of his back pocket.
0 Replies

ThroughTheLookingGlass

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:16 am
He hasn't been arrested because it is not illegal to be an idiot. He can say whatever he wants as long as he is not ordering people to commit illegal acts. Additionally, since there is no information with the video, we don't even know if it is real or a hoax.
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 05:04 am
What an insult!

Primates, monkeys don't rape their babies.
Blacks do.
They rape their babies!
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 11:58 am
ThroughTheLookingGlass wrote:
He hasn't been arrested because it is not illegal to be an idiot. He can say whatever he wants as long as he is not ordering people to commit illegal acts. Additionally, since there is no information with the video, we don't even know if it is real or a hoax.

Hes free to say what he wants??

wow.

Do you think you would be so liberal if he was talking about some other race?

No. I didnt think so.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 02:52 pm
I dunno, what do you think?

Abubaker's mosque preached hatred of Jews

Quote:
A Canadian man killed in Chechnya attended a mosque in Vancouver where imams promoted holy war and compared Jews to monkeys and swine.

Continued at link.
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:40 pm
McGentrix wrote:

Quote:
A Canadian man killed in Chechnya attended a mosque in Vancouver where imams promoted holy war and compared Jews to monkeys and swine.

Continued at link.

so everyones a monkey!!!!

woohoo!
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:51 pm
According to Darwin we are all monkeys, but some of us are just in denial.
So no insults there, unless of course you think you are a better kind of monkey to other monkeys than that would make you a racist monkey or to be technical you would be monkist.
0 Replies

ThroughTheLookingGlass

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 08:33 pm
Quote:
Hes free to say what he wants??

wow.

Do you think you would be so liberal if he was talking about some other race?

No. I didnt think so.

Yes, I would say exactly the same thing no matter what race he was talking about. It's called freedom of speech. I find what he is saying to be very offensive, but will defend his right to say it in order to maintain my right to free speech. Imagine how it would be if offensive speech could land us in jail. At one time a black man with a dream gave speeches that were offensive to many people. Should he have been jailed for it? Of course not! His speech was important and I'm thankful it was protected. This means, however, that the idiots get to speak too. Such is the nature of free speech. If you want to deny some speech, who do you propose should decide what is acceptable? You? Me? Our stellar politicians? Do you honestly fail to see a problem with quashing speech?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 04:39 am
McGentrix wrote:

Quote:

A dead guy attended a mosque? That's a pretty neat trick, especially for a Canadian.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 06:30 am
Then crazy Canadians. Never did trust em much.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 09:31 am
Is Israel on the African continent? I say this since the Sinai Peninsula is part of the African continent, I thought, and there is no natural border (i.e, ocean, mountain, etc.) between the Sinai Peninsula and Israel?

Also, can the world decide if the "N" word is still bad, since so many young people use that word as a common noun?

Has anyone researched how some Russians refer to Blacks colloquially?
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 09:55 am
Foofie wrote:
Is Israel on the African continent? I say this since the Sinai Peninsula is part of the African continent, I thought, and there is no natural border (i.e, ocean, mountain, etc.) between the Sinai Peninsula and Israel?

Also, can the world decide if the "N" word is still bad, since so many young people use that word as a common noun?

Point????
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 03:25 pm
candidone1 wrote:
Foofie wrote:

Point????

The "point" is for those that "get it." If you don't, that's O.K. Like I don't understand everything about the west coast culture. That's O.K.; I stay within my limited ken.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 04:18 pm
You asked 4 questions in your "response".
That is not a "point".

I simply asked that you make your point.
Obviously, there wasn't one.
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2008 05:03 pm
So can someone just tell me if they guy was just kidding?
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 05:04 am
Foofie wrote:

Israel is in Europe

Quote:
Ben Gurion Airport Most Customer-Friendly in Europe
(December 18, 2006)
The International Airport Council's (ACI) "Airport Service Quality" survey ranked Ben Gurion Airport (BGA) as the most customer-friendly airport in Europe. The study evaluated 77 airports around the world based on 350 passengers' satisfaction with 34 different services provided in the airports. Of the 40 participating airports in Europe, Tel Aviv was rated highest by both business and leisure passengers......

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Economy/BGArank.html

Quote:
In December 2006, Ben Gurion International Airport ranked first among 40 European airports, and 8th out of 77 airports in the world, in a survey, conducted by Airports Council International, to determine the most customer-friendly airport......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Gurion_International_Airport
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 11:32 am
Quote:
Israel is in Europe

Like hell it is!
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 01:37 pm
contrex wrote:
Quote:
Israel is in Europe

Like hell it is!

Geographically belongs to Asia, but culturally it seems that Israel belongs to Europe:
- they've got the best european airport Ben Gurion.
- Maccabi TelAviv is best european basketball team.
- Israel participates in Eurovision Song Contest.
0 Replies