If Obama is President, terrorists will win WoT.

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 11:31 am
This is not some redneck from Arkansas...this is the Rep. Steve King, from Iowa:

Quote:
"And I will tell you that, if he is elected president, then the, the radical Islamists, the, the al-Qaida, and the radical Islamists and their supporters, will be dancing in the streets in greater numbers than they did on September 11….

"It does matter, his middle name does matter. It matters because they read a meaning into that in the rest of the world, it has a special meaning to them. They will be dancing in the streets because of his middle name. They will be dancing in the streets because of who his father was and because of his posture that says: Pull out of the Middle East and pull out of this conflict.

Source
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 689 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 12:35 pm
John McCain's middle name is Sidney. Does this mean that all the people in Austraila will be dancing in the streets if he is elected because his middle name is their city's name?

It isn't just those Middle Eastern people with the funny sounding names you have to be afraid of if Obama is elected. I heard the people in a town in Japan changed their town's name to Obama in honor of him when they heard he was running for president. Remember Pearl Harbor! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 12:50 pm
Well, we all know that Obama has been planted by OBL to take over the US from the inside.
We know how patient OBL is.

This is genius.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 01:28 pm
I know! Steve King is a plant from the Hillary campaign as an attempt to do damage control about her "Iowans are like, so much more enlightened than Missisippians" (paraphrase) comment that Obama is now using in Mississippi radio ads.

Yeah.

Hmm.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 02:57 pm
Butrflynet wrote:
John McCain's middle name is Sidney. Does this mean that all the people in Austraila will be dancing in the streets if he is elected because his middle name is their city's name?

It isn't just those Middle Eastern people with the funny sounding names you have to be afraid of if Obama is elected. I heard the people in a town in Japan changed their town's name to Obama in honor of him when they heard he was running for president. Remember Pearl Harbor! Rolling Eyes

Nah.

a. Sydney is spelled differently.

b. Every Australian not living in Sydney thinks Sydneyites are a pain in the bum.
0 Replies

Jonsey

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 03:09 pm
This guy is a nutjob, and is making the rest of the people in Iowa look bad.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 03:31 pm
Butrflynet wrote:

No, because sidney and sydney are spelled differently...

and my second ex was born on Dec. 7th.... that's the REAL reason it's a day that will live in infamy....
0 Replies