Zionist Frequently Asked Questions

Zippo

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 07:54 am
I am often asked by many Westerners and Zionists: Why Palestinians fight the peace loving Israeli? Why all this terrorism against the innocent Jews who suffered centuries of persecution? In details, we have replied to these questions and more at our popular Zionists Frequently Asked Questions. In that respect, it is worth noting what David Ben-Gurion told Nahum Goldman before he died:

Quote:
"I don't understand your optimism.," Ben-Gurion declared. "Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. Sure, God promised it to us, but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel, it's true, but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been anti-Semitism the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance. So it's simple: we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army. Our whole policy is there. Otherwise the Arabs will wipes us out".

"But how can you sleep with that prospect in mind," I broke in, "and be Prime Minister of Israel too?"

Who says I sleep? he answered simply. (The Jewish Paradox by Nahum Goldman, p. 99)
[/size]

SOURCE
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 524 • Replies: 5
No top replies

stevewonder

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 11:48 am
It wasnt the Palestinians that commited a holocaust against the Jewish people it was Nazi Germans, they should in fairness offer Austria as a homeland for the Jewish people.
The fact is the European are anti-semites and want to encourage jewish people to leave Europe.
Europe refuses to guarantee the safety of Jewish people in Europe
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 11:51 am
stevewonder wrote:
I.....................

Source, please.
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 03:46 pm
High Seas wrote:
stevewonder wrote:
I.....................

Source, please.

...........er dont what about the entire history of Europe.......um??

You know the bits where they expelled Jewish people? and the bits where they commited the holocaust while the rest of the helped or just watched, and only acted when their national security was under threatened by the nazis.........that proof enough or shall we teach your all of history???
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 04:06 pm
Listen up, you dimwitted ignoramus:

The history of the West consists of a long sequence of wars - you've heard of the Iliad, by Homer, by any chance? That was the beginning of Western Civilization, FYI!

Lots of people died in those wars; hardly any of them were actually jewish, and your idea that any state ever "guaranteed" protection from death at wartime is by far the most idiotic I've heard in the longest time.

You don't like it, you have the option of giving up your imaginary "guarantee" (from whom or what?) and dropping dead even in the absence of warfare.

No, don't thank me Smile
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 10:01 am
High Seas wrote:
Listen up, you dimwitted ignoramus:

The history of the West consists of a long sequence of wars - you've heard of the Iliad, by Homer, by any chance? That was the beginning of Western Civilization, FYI!

Lots of people died in those wars; hardly any of them were actually jewish, and your idea that any state ever "guaranteed" protection from death at wartime is by far the most idiotic I've heard in the longest time.

You don't like it, you have the option of giving up your imaginary "guarantee" (from whom or what?) and dropping dead even in the absence of warfare.

No, don't thank me Smile

Sorry, the European persecution of the Jews might be described as an ongoing civil war against a country's own people (the Jews); they were looked upon as "perennial outsiders" by the ex-pagan tribes that then inhabited Europe and called themselves by a new name, rather than their ancient tribal name. All the other wars you make reference to were between different governments - countries, or even city-states.

Jews lived fairly peaceably in pre-Christian Europe, and at worst were considered odd-fellows, and laughable, because they had this silly idea that there was only one God (from the pagan perspective). It was Christianity melded to feudalism that found a use for making the Jew a pariah, so he can handle money for the King or Prince, and be scorned by the subjugated peasant.

Only with the Protestant Reformation did Jews gain citizenship in countries that became Protestant. However, the millenium of anti-Semitic brainwashing already made Jew hating an intractable mental state of many Europeans.

Read Oliver Twist, and you'll see how even by the 19th century the Jews were considered a pariah that could only survive on the periphery of society.

Israel was a direct result of no one wanting the Jewish survivors of the Final Solution.

While many Israelis are already third or fourth generation born in Israel as Sabras, and there is no way they are going to move over completely, or go back to Europe, or go elsewhere, let's not reinterpret history and ignore the fact that Israel was a direct result of the Final Solution, which was a direct result of a millenium of Jew hating in Europe. The Nazis knew that scape-goating Jews was something Europeans would have a short learning curve. And, let's not forget that in many countries the Nazis invaded, and then asked towns people where any Jews were, and who can help, some hands were immediately raised. Only Denmark made an attempt to save all their Jews, and did. There were a few other efforts; Franco in Spain, possibly in Holland, and Catholic Nuns in France. Otherwise, many Europeans were quite comfortable with the Jews being eradicated.
0 Replies