Why Obama has a better campaign organization than Clinton's

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2008 11:05 am
Why does Obama has a better campaign organization than Clinton's?

Barack Obama was a professional organizer, as was I. The Labor Movement was the best at organizing. They, as well as Obama, organize from the ground up, which is the most effective way to inspire people to participation and commitment. The one big flaw in the Obama campaign style is that it lacks a firm management hand at the top, which makes it hard to control an expanding ground-up organization. This may be Obama's Achilles Heal, as has been evident the last few weeks. The other great weakness in Obama's campaign is that being a good organizer does not require the same skills for governing. That's why I didn't vote for him.

Hillary Clinton's campaign is organized from the top down in the style of corporate management, the least effect way to broaden support among the masses and is Clinton's Achilles Heal. Clinton's campaign style does not attract people looking for inspiration. They are looking for pragmatic, business-like solutions. I voted for Clinton's governing skills, not her organizing skills.

BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 204 • Replies: 0
No top replies