Lola at the Coffee House, Cafe 101

the prince

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 08:45 am
Oooooooooooooh we do love tarts !!!! Don't we ?

Wait Wait, let me take off my (Valentino) shirt and (Armani) jeans - don't want them to be spoilt now, do we ?

Besides brown skin covered with whipped cream might remind you much more of a "TART"

Tee Hee
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 08:56 am
ssssssssssssssssssst!

sssst!

(Oops, sorry Lola. Got some on ya.)
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 09:10 am
So we have one mocha lattee, hmmmmm Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 09:13 am
Very good, BillW!! Grab a can and join us!
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 09:14 am
I've been here all along - just over in the corner covered from head to tail Cool

Look for the two peepers and long, uhhh snout Razz

My, what big ummmm you have!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 07:45 pm
Take that, BillW giggle..........heh he heh

Eva.........that's for your accidental miss (laugh)

and Gautum, you brown skinned beauty........you need a lot of whipped cream all over you, darlin.........

I don't give a damn about the truth, Baby..........just the naked truth...............ahhhhhhhhh, yeah............

Let's see........are hands allowed? <smearing whipped cream all over her body and on her cheeks, down between her small breasts...........> ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.....
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 08:02 pm
There is a crack in everything...........that's how the light gets in.........
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 08:15 am
Lola! You hit me right between the eyes! Take THAT! ssssssssssst!

BillW, stop licking Lola.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 10:39 am
LOL Eva.......
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 10:47 am
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH !!!!

This coffee house is indeed raunchy !! What a welcome change from Starbucks !!
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 11:18 am
Maudlin, Chagrined at missing out on the cream and whips Hiama contents himself with joining his old Pal Gautam in a bottle or six of chilled Premier Cru Chablis. He covers Lola with kisses and nonchalantly walks to the writing desk to write aa Auntie Marge letter to Blatham's daughter, who is in need of some advice on vice , as her bohemian father has set her off on a wild and debauched existence based on his own mountie induced fantasies. Its not too late to save her, he stoops to write and hopes that the cafe has some sealing wax, his quill starts scratching on the papyrus and all is quiet- for now- in the Cafe......
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 12:39 pm
HIAMA, we don't have any sealing wax, but here, try some whipped cream. That should serve the purpose. <pushing the button on the top of the whipped cream can and aiming point blank into HIAMA's mouth.>

How was that? Wanna talk about the evils of Bohemianism now? Yikes..........no, no.........you'll never catch me.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 07:56 pm
Run, Lola, run!

(As Hiama rises to chase Lola, Eva hits him with a shot of whipped cream below the belt)........ssssssssssssst!...and THAT'S for skipping my dinner party in Venice!!!

Let's see now...who haven't I sprayed yet?...(looking around)...
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 10:04 am
In the dim corner beneath a once live and slavering moose head, HIAMA's quill bites fiercely into the papyrus. A searing political tract quite untempered by the witer's use of rude barnyard sexual metaphors is aborning. The quill lifts mid-word and jerks towards the ink well, filled, as is this writer's normal habit, with invisible ink. The same thought intrudes on the artist again, but is pushed aside...."Is there any ink in there?" and the quill continues.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 10:37 am
OK Eva, It looks like both HIAMA and Blatham deserve/desire to be covered in whipped cream.....
naughtynesses are happening around here.

<picking up whipped cream squirt canister, aiming>

Oh hush, Wassau. We'll clean up the mess when we're done. <said peevishly> What kind of behavior do you expect, after all, from the denizens of a bohemian coffee house!

<Wassau picks up a can of whipped cream and points it in Lola's direction>
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 11:02 am
dys opens a bottle of chambord to compliment the whipping cream
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 11:11 am
Oh boy, Laughing now we're into it.........Wassau, look out, because you're really gonna get it now :wink: .....look out Eva, Dys is waving his bottle around and that could mean trouble. Now all we need is the nun. <Sending telepathic message> Very Happy
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 01:54 pm
Yes, Yes, We need more wimmins on our side!.....ssssssssssst! sssssssst! ssssssssssssssssst!...st..st..s....hand me another can, Lola!....
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 01:21 am
Hiama, covered in cream and yet strangely undaunted by the fracas going on all around him, continues his avuncular epistle to Blatham's sadly disoriented nipper. He is also thinking about Lola, his thoughts suddenly interrupted poignantly by Bernie Taupen's lyrics being sung clearly by Elton John in his head,

" In the quiet silent seconds I turned off the light switch and I came down to meet you in the half light the moon left while a cluster of night jars sang some songs out of tune a mantle of bright light shone down from a room.

Come down in time I still hear her say
So clear in my ear like it was today
Come down in time was the message she gave
Come down in time and I'll meet you half way
...."

He hopes Lola hears the music in his head.

Meanwhile the invisible ink has run dry (how does he know hear you cry ?), so Hiama takes the opportunity to take a break and whilst retrieving another bottle of Quink Invisible Ink he bumps into Lola coming down the stairs and meets her half way.......
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 01:30 pm
And Lola kisses HIAMA on the cheek and says, "I hear the song, darlin, touching, lovely really. I'm ready for an afternoon cup of coffee, how about you?"

Maybe it's time to clean up the mess around here. I think Wassau is losing his patience.

Music anyone?
0 Replies