Lola at the Coffee House, Cafe 101

Eva

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 12:54 pm
Yep, that's the general idea. Party hats, dys? Where? What do they look like? (I gotta ask)
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 12:56 pm
http://www.mardigraswest.com/hats/na646.jpg

http://www.mardigraswest.com/hats.html
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 01:21 pm
eva ask lola about party hats, I'm pretty sure she has a couple of them.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 01:50 pm
dys, You are a devil!

Now you guys, BillW, you have to put up the whipped cream away until my friend gets here......I told y'all.

Yes, Eva, it appears we did attract the men's attention. But here we are all dressed up in our bikinis......guess we'll have to jump in pool.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 02:06 pm
Good, that washes all that nasty ole whip cream off Cool
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 02:35 pm
ohhh.... whipped cream??? what fun!!! who are we waiting for???

A swim in the pool sounds great... Where's Jack's frisbee??? Here, Jack... let's play in the water....

hiama, I'm going to follow in your footsteps.... I'm going to donate boxes and boxes of Stuff to our local "Value Village"....

Lola, Yes! come for a visit!!.... we would have a view of Mt. Rainier from our back porch, except for the trees (not only ours, but several neighboring property's trees, also).... we would need to build a three or four story house, or a fire-watch tower, to see "Her Majesty" (the local nickname for Mt. Rainier).... there's an awesome view from just a bit down the road.... a great place to take a series of photos, in different weather and lighting conditions....

Wassau, thanks for the coffee....

Watch out.... Jack's going to shake water all over everyone.... LOL...

0 Replies

hiama

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 03:14 pm
Hot tub time then for me and all the lovely girls, you find your own girls Bill and Dys. Champagne or maybe chilled chardonnay to go with the scones.

Hiama has a smile as wide as a mile on his face, I think everyone knows why boys and girsl don't they ?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 07:43 pm
HIAMA, Yes, I do. :wink:

OK, it's the hot tub before I go back to work..........
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 09:39 pm
Move over, guys...here I come!

SPLASH!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 10:34 pm
Wassau sits down with Lola and the others by the pool. Cognac all around and a big cigar. Lola can't smoke em (though she loves them) because they give her a BIG headache. But the smoke is divine.

Ah, it's been a truly good day at last. Happy. Happy Happy.
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 08:29 am
Good I am pleased Lola, does that mean you have finished your current project and can relax for a bit ?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 08:40 am
Sept 2nd was the due date if I remember correctly, congratulations Lola, you are still with us (at least in a virtual sense Smile )
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 10:05 am
<jingle jangle>

Peace&Love and Jack (super Border Collie) enter the Cafe 101....

<stretching and yawning> Good Morning, Everyone... I moved boxes around and put up more fencing last night... before I left for the office this morning, I sorted through some Stuff on the back porch... I'm looking forward to the day when I can simply come home from work and relax and watch for deer in the driveway...

I took my flute outside last night, around sunset, and played a few notes... WOW... it sounded soooo awesome in the trees!!

Lola, it's good to see you Happy... cigars are OK, but I really love smelling a good pipe tobacco... do you remember the old Meerschaum pipes, from the 60's...??

http://www.meerschaum.com/

those were great pipes!!

<walking over to the Cafe's counter> Sal, I'd like one of your Double-Shot Vanilla Latte's, please? Thanks! Yummmm.... Sal makes the best latte's in New York City!!

Very Happy
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 12:23 pm
P & L, your back is a bit tense, here I'll raiki you.

There, that better ?

A latte sounds great, I'll join you.

if you need any help with the fence I have some new muscles forged in the gym -let me know.
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 12:48 pm
<clinking latte cups>

Cheers!

Thanks for the raiki... umm... I think I had a raiki massage last year... had to do with my energy flow?? It was great...

<feeling hiama's muscles>

Boy, I could use those muscles!!...the fencing comes in sections... 'stock panels' that are 16-feet long and 5-feet high, and are held together with 'snaps'... they're great for temporary fixes... we're using them to keep the dogs in or out of certain areas...

"Woof" (translation: who?? me?? I just wanted to herd some deer!!)

Very Happy
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 07:02 pm
Well, I am very happy, but it isn't about the work being complete. I was told to do a few other things and I'm still polishing up but my un budgable deadline in this Monday. And I'll be ready. In the meantime, I may a bit hard to find around here. Still I'll stop by for breaks.......it's good to have such good friends, old and new here at the good ole Cafe 101. I've really missed the place.

HIAMA, When are we going to get a look at those muscles you keep telling us about. Can't wait to see.

P&L you place sounds so nice.

Wassau, will you please bring me coffee to the study room upstairs, I'm going back to work now.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 09:48 pm
Work makes little Lola Question
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 10:58 pm
Work will soon be done and done very well. Yay!!
Until then, Lola must work.......coming up for air on Monday.

Kiss kiss to all.
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 02:03 am
Lola,

I'll have to take a polaroid I guess and post it on the web somwhere.

P & L, these fences are built to last. ITs a shame the dogs have to be kept in at all really, they are such lovely creatures. Apart from a few near and dear ones and the folks here, generally I like dogs better than most people.

Wassau I'll have a cup of nice hot chocolate with you with marshmallow on top please then I must get to work.

Thank you.

Hope Lola manages to complete it all by Monday.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 07:55 am
me too, HIAMA.........workin on it.
0 Replies